BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Midnight brand.
Milky Way brand.
3 Musketeers brand.
Snickers brand.
Twix brand.
Minis mix.
25-50 calories per piece.
What's inside
Calories 25 to 50 (2% to 3% DV), per piece. see more...

• Do these come in full sized mixed bars?3 Answers
  • I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snic...14 Answers
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I love these treats are too rich colors , form, all the presentation is very nice I love them because they are very practical to take anywhere I love
Jennifer Z.
They are really good and love the varieties that you have to choose from, I also love that they are bite size just enough to calm that sweet tooth!
Miranda L.
Nashville, TN
I always keep a full candy jar at my home! This bag is the perfect mix; everyone who sticks their hand in the jar always finds something they like.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Me encanta esta variedad de chocolates uno de mis favoritos los twix , muy buena combinación los amo los amantes del chocolate también lo amaran
Gracie G.
Tucson, AZ
Love the Mars mini mix! They are so good and the perfect size for a sweet craving! I've used these for candy bags and piñatas, kids love them!
Claudia P.
HARRISON, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We get this for when we are having people over. It gives everyone an option of something they like. The problem is, you never just eat one!
Janivel H.
Clarksville, TN
Love these and they're great for halloween treats. Such a great variety. This bag isn't somthing I would buy unless it was for a holiday.
vanessa g.
Chocolate Bars Minis Mix Variety Pack are my favorite. They are my must have No.1 thing I have to get when I have a party or in Halloween
Bonni N.
Vancouver, WA
Who doesn't love a variety of chocolates in bite size snack form?!?!?! These are super yummy!!! Buy these for work all the time to share
Thayra F.
This are my favorite chocoltas! especially milky way, i don't care on wath diet plan i am, i always have room for this, its so delicious!!
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snickers chocolate which one is your favorite?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do these come in full sized mixed bars?