BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Midnight brand.
Milky Way brand.
3 Musketeers brand.
Snickers brand.
Twix brand.
Minis mix.
25-50 calories per piece.
What's inside
Calories 25 to 50 (2% to 3% DV), per piece. see more...

• Do these come in full sized mixed bars?3 Answers
  • I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snic...14 Answers
Irene R.
Great for halloween and piñatas. Love the variety. I like them all except the dark milky way and snickers. I would like it if it existed a pack without those two
Samantha J.
This master pack is nice as you get different variety of chocolate, brought this for my sis birthday party , where two different ones were put into the party bay for the guests.
Kristen E.
This is our go to candy for the family when we want something sweet in the house. Tend to buy more around Halloween or Easter and then snack on it for weeks after.
Brandi B.
This bag is packed with candy! Super buy for the price. I like to always have candy dish filled for family/friends and this is a good way to keep a good supply.
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
So you had all my favorites and it's great for Halloween kids love getting chocolates the only down fall I have with this is that it's hard to put the bag down
Mariam B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful assortment of my favorite chocolates. It works great to be placed in a candy dish to be served to guests. And it is relatively inexpensive!
Holly C.
Ballston Spa, NY
This pack has a bunch of different of your favorite candy so really like this pack and get it all the time it's really cheap and they are really good to eat
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These mini chocolate 🍫 bars will satisfy your sweet 🍬 tooth. Your kids will love these mini bars . They are good for your goody bowl for snacks.we love them.
Sherice H.
Forestville
The best variety bag for Halloween, the office candy jar or just a sweet tooth. It will satisfy all chocolate lovers craving for nuts, wafers and caramel.
May G.
Green Oak
Mini bars are great to have in candy bowls around for portion control or snacks. I have also used them for decorations making cakes and such with them🤗
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snickers chocolate which one is your favorite?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do these come in full sized mixed bars?