BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Midnight brand.
Milky Way brand.
3 Musketeers brand.
Snickers brand.
Twix brand.
Minis mix.
25-50 calories per piece.
What's inside
Calories 25 to 50 (2% to 3% DV), per piece. see more...

• Do these come in full sized mixed bars?3 Answers
  • I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snic...14 Answers
Ulga D.
I love these candies, we'll all except the midnight milky ways, they're not exactly something I like. The bag is affordable and lasts awhile as I don't eat a lot of candy.
Moria T.
Highland Spgs, VA
I've tried almost all in that pack.. they are tasty and great to keep in your bag.... But just remain watchful on your sugar intake... Chocolate Bars Minis Mix Variety Pack what a handful of sugar....
Hannah D.
Buckeye, AZ
I love chocolate! It's my favorite candy so I bought this bag a candy. I love how there's a variety and because they are mini I don't feel bad about eating one or two of them. I recommend for anyone who loves chocolate.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these variety packs. i eat the snickers and twix while my husband indulges in the other flavors. now that i am pregnant, I have major sweet tooth and these variety packs are amazing!
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite chocolate mixes, especially around Halloween. I love 3 Musketeers and Twix. You can't go wrong buying this mix, there is something for everyone to choose from!
Jessica G.
I love how you have plenty of different chocholate a to chose from. Defenitly great for Halloween to make sure all the kids get what they like. They are bite size and taste amazing!
Hali B.
Jasper, FL
I love this mixed bag, every time you stick your hand in the bag you are bound to not pick the same candy bar up. It is a perfect snack for that afternoon sweet tooth.
Tea J.
Portland , OR
Milky Ways are the best chocolate bar, hands down. It's just such a perfect combo of flavors. If I ever need a little pick me up, I'll usually stop at a corner store and grab a milky way.
Alana H.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the variety pack personally because I can only eat dark chocolate on my new diet but everybody else in the office likes to dig their hands when they see the Milky Way's in my jar
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Amooooooor este producto, son uno de mis chocolates favoritos. me hacen tan feliz comerlos :D de verdad que vale la pena tener esta bolsita en casa a la hora de darnos un gusto delicioso
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snickers chocolate which one is your favorite?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do these come in full sized mixed bars?