BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Midnight brand.
Milky Way brand.
3 Musketeers brand.
Snickers brand.
Twix brand.
Minis mix.
25-50 calories per piece.
What's inside
Calories 25 to 50 (2% to 3% DV), per piece. see more...

• Do these come in full sized mixed bars?3 Answers
  • I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snic...14 Answers
Jacky R.
Bakersfield, CA
I lobe the mixed bags they are great for sharing or just for your self if you are a chocolate lover like me
Neyva G.
Kissimmee, FL
Muy rico, perfecto tamaño y combinación para medir lo que consumimos o para regalar en fiestas infantiles
Rebecca P.
springfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate, can't go wrong with these little candy bars. Makes you feel better about eating so many
Gabby W.
These are the best for Halloween and have an overall amazing chocolate mix you can really never go wrong.
Hanna L.
Great for when,you just cant decide what type of candy bar you want. I love this mix off different ones
bridget c.
Perfect candy to hand out on halloween. Everyone loves them and theres a kind in the bag for everyone.
Nicole B.
One of my favorite chocolate mixes. They never last long in our apartment. It's also a pretty big bag.
Maria C.
Pico Rivera, CA
Great snacks for the whole family. You could use them in parties and kid will enjoy them even adults.
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA
Pretty good. not a bad taste . worth the value. like the mix because you have a variety to pick from
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
I love the day after halloween when you can buy all these mixed bags of candy up for really cheap.
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snickers chocolate which one is your favorite?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do these come in full sized mixed bars?