BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Midnight brand.
Milky Way brand.
3 Musketeers brand.
Snickers brand.
Twix brand.
Minis mix.
25-50 calories per piece.
What's inside
Calories 25 to 50 (2% to 3% DV), per piece. see more...

• Do these come in full sized mixed bars?3 Answers
  • I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snickers cho...14 Answers
Jessica A.
Really good candy assortment. A lot of time candy assortments have both fruity and chocolate candies, but this one is entirely chocolate which is why I love it. All of the chocolates are bite sized/fun sized so there is not too many calories per serving. I love being able to indulge a little bit without eating a ton of calories. Each chocolate is individually wrapped in a foil wrapper so the candies do not end up tasting like one another. Great buy!
Tea J.
Portland, OR
Milky Ways are the best chocolate bar, hands down. It's just such a perfect combo of flavors. If I ever need a little pick me up, I'll usually stop at a corner store and grab a milky way.
Alana H.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the variety pack personally because I can only eat dark chocolate on my new diet but everybody else in the office likes to dig their hands when they see the Milky Way's in my jar
Jeanne Marie C.
Germantown, TN
Fantastic. It's all the best candy in the bag. I don't eat it that often but it's always a good do to for Halloween, the office, etc. good price for what you get. Definitely put it on your list.
Emily G.
These bags are great, you get all the different flavors bite sized. I get bags like this for my candy bowl at work. I buy these wherever I can get decent deal but Walmart always has them for about $10-20 bucks depending on the size. These are also great at Halloween of course. I would recommend these for sure!
Donyell J.
Richmond , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This mix is what any chocolate lover needs! I think the minis are a great snack to keep when you don't want to indulge in a bunch of chocolate. Just put a few in your drawer or in your purse then hide the rest for later. It has a great variety as well, instead of buying one chocolate bar you can buy this bag and get a variety.
Haley B.
Lynchburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yum! This is a nice assortment of chocolates. The chocolates themselves are not too high quality and it is a little pricey but it is nice because of the verity! This also works really well as Halloween candy, giving kiddos a verity to choose from. I would not but this often but as a treat or when i need lots of different candy.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Always buy this when I feel like having sweet snacks around the house. Perfect for a quick sweet treat. Not all expensive for the amount you get. And amazing value. It's always a repurchase in my home.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Halloween is right around the corner, and we always buy these come that time! A great candy for around the year though, if you want to enjoy a smaller version of your favorite chocolate bar, this may be the one for you!
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Delicious! Perfect combination of mini chocolate bars to take everywhere you want! I love all this chocolates, and the fact that i can carry them wherever i want without having to eat a large bar, is just perfect!
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snickers chocolate which one is your favorite?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Do these come in full sized mixed bars?