Chocolate Assortment Mix - Hershey's Kisses, Reese's Miniatures, Rolo uploaded by Rabah G.

BY HERSHEY'S #24 in Chocolate

Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups® Miniatures Hershey's ® Kisses® Brand Rolo® Assortment.

Milk chocolate.

Chewy caramels in milk chocolate.. see more...

• Haven't seen this combo in store, probably for the better. Love a...2 Answers
  • I have NEVER seen this, I'm so interested in it! Where can I buy ...2 Answers
  • When is the best time to find these, and where 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "An assortment of some of my favorite candy bars." in 2 reviews
  • " Im not a big fan of chocolate but my kids would love this." in 1 review
  • "I love Hershey's chocolate bars and every other candy bar in this box!" in 1 review
  • "I LOVE hershey chocolate bars!" in 1 review
Mary F.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: Assortment 11 oz
Hershey's is delicious but not my favorite I like the cookies and cream version more, Reese's are divine I love the mixture of peanut butter and chocolate, Kat's kit is my husband's favorite chocolate is delicious and the crunchiness of the cookie makes it perfect would put the kat kit first, Reese's second and Hershey third
Nicole W.
Delphos
Review for: Assortment 45 oz; 2 lb 13 oz; 1.28 kg
I like the range of chocolate it has it in. We eat this every so often. Could eat it all the time. It has a very good flavor it’s Hershey’s. It’s a good value for what you get. I would recommend it to others!
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
I honestly do love this product but I do not like white chocolate that much so that is one thing I would change. Also I am not a very good fan of rolos but I absolutely love Hershey's and Reese's, especially during Halloween time because that's when all the candy starts to come out at your local Walmart, Kroger, rite aid store, or even the dollar store.
francheska r.
Let's be honest no other chocolate company compares to Hershey. Let's just get that out of the way now. I mean from a reg Hershey bar to kisses to any other kind of chocolates ... My mouth just water hahahaa love chocolate over anything does not matter what kind white dark milk I love it all and in my opinion Hershey has all of them down pack hands down .
Kristi B.
Mc Donald, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you ever just want to have a late night snack these are amazing! You have an option to more than just one treat and what's better than these three together. Best thing ever!!!
Carole M.
Plainville
Halloween is over but my favorite candy is still around.I buy candy that I like and can much on after trick or treat is over.Nothing does it better than  the Chocolate assortment mix of Hershey's Kisses,Reese's Miniatures and Rolos. The assortment bag is a great value.Would recommend it for the assortment and value.
Katelynn S.
Chocolate is a must for all college students. That’s why i choose this brand of chocolate. It is affordable yet so very yummy. This lasts me quit a while so i don’t have to buy it so much
Lacey T.
Eastside
This is my go to bags of candy. It has a nice variety of candies which is awesome because who wants to eat the same thing all the time? Can be bought just about anywhere and it is very affordable. It is a big hit with all the kiddos. I would highly recommend for the chocolate lover!
Laura M.
West Salem, IL
Oh my how I love chocolate, and my weakness is reese's. I cannot turn down chocolate and peanut butter. This bag has all the goodies though, mom gets the Reeses and everyone else can have the other. This way no one feels left out of a chocolate craving
Autumn R.
Hershey’s kisses, Reese’s, and Rolos are my favorite! You can buy them pretty much at any grocery or convenient store! Chocolate, peanut butter, and caramel are such a wonderful variety bag! Would absolutely recommend this to a friend!
Georgia J.
UK
I thought rolos were only in England, do they sell them in the US too?
Farhana
Singapore
Are the airheads bites as good as the original ones?
Kimisha L.
PMB
Great assortment. Where can I get them though ?
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
When is the best time to find these, and where
Kaitlyn T.
Where can you get this particular bag at?? Christmas is around the corner and these would be good stocking stuffers!