Choco Pie uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY ORION #29 in Cakes & Pies

Buy on Amazon
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I absolutely LOVE these! Growing up in Korea, my mom regularly packed this in my school lunch for me. It's a great snack. It has a yummy chocolate goodness without being overly sweet at all. The marshmallow inside is a nice smooth texture also. I really like it. Wayyy less sweeter than American sweet snacks so I'm thankful for that. I've been lucky to find them in my local Asian grocery stores. Give them a try, it's def worth it.
Helen J.
Helen J.
Portland
This cake is like an asian twinkie but better than a twinkie, since everyone I know actually loves them. The outside layer of the product is a nice and soft choco layer, while the inside has marshmallow fluff with some nice soft yellow cake. Ever since these started becoming popular a few years back, Asian stores started selling many different flavours by them.
TheQueenBBW !.
TheQueenBBW !.
Lansing, IL
These are so good! I could literally eat an entire box by myself 😍 They're so soft and squishy and chocolatey but the banana flavor is my favorite! I think I'm going to have to go out and buy some right now and this isn't even the pregnancy talking, lol!
Estefany N.
Estefany N.
Texas
I got these at an Asian market in a bigger city than mine after hearing how yummy they were. Oh I love them! I bought a big box and I'm lucky they come individually wrapped because I shared the deliciousness with friends and family! Good, light dessert after eating lunch.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Victorville, CA
So so so good. I cannot express how much I love these things. I absolutely love the marshmallow filling. I could literally eat an entire box of these in one sitting, not even kidding! If you haven't tasted these, please do! You'll LOVE them!!!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Peachtree Cor, GA
These are not very good to be honest. They're very dry and crumbles a lot. The only thing good about it was the chocolate on the outside and the creamy white stuff on the inside. Other than that, it was not tasty at all.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
Basically a moon pie. I love this product and it is comparable to the more familiar moon pie in quality. I have bought it a couple times. It is not the healthiest snack but it is tasty and filling. I would buy it again.
Phoebe L.
Phoebe L.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a sweet, soft snack that's easy to munch on when you're bored. I'm not a big fan of marshmallow so it's not one of my favorites but it is a handful of my friends'. You can easily find it in all Asian supermarkets.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Eat an entire box in one sitting? No problem. I seriously love these things. They're basically what us old school folks used to call Moon Pies. Chocolate, marshmallow, what's not to love? #chocopie
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
I like very much the texture and flavor, it is a super soft small foot of delicious chocolate, we can not consume it in large quantities since it is something with calories.