BY ORION #36 in Cakes & Pies

Buy on Amazon
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I absolutely LOVE these! Growing up in Korea, my mom regularly packed this in my school lunch for me. It's a great snack. It has a yummy chocolate goodness without being overly sweet at all. The marshmallow inside is a nice smooth texture also. I really like it. Wayyy less sweeter than American sweet snacks so I'm thankful for that. I've been lucky to find them in my local Asian grocery stores. Give them a try, it's def worth it.
TheQueenBBW !.
TheQueenBBW !.
Lansing, IL
These are so good! I could literally eat an entire box by myself 😍 They're so soft and squishy and chocolatey but the banana flavor is my favorite! I think I'm going to have to go out and buy some right now and this isn't even the pregnancy talking, lol!
Estefany N.
Estefany N.
Texas
I got these at an Asian market in a bigger city than mine after hearing how yummy they were. Oh I love them! I bought a big box and I'm lucky they come individually wrapped because I shared the deliciousness with friends and family! Good, light dessert after eating lunch.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Victorville, CA
So so so good. I cannot express how much I love these things. I absolutely love the marshmallow filling. I could literally eat an entire box of these in one sitting, not even kidding! If you haven't tasted these, please do! You'll LOVE them!!!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Orlando, FL
Basically a moon pie. I love this product and it is comparable to the more familiar moon pie in quality. I have bought it a couple times. It is not the healthiest snack but it is tasty and filling. I would buy it again.
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
I like very much the texture and flavor, it is a super soft small foot of delicious chocolate, we can not consume it in large quantities since it is something with calories.
Ashleigh  W.
Ashleigh W.
Fitchburg, MA
I love this, it's really delicious. I bought this at Market basket it is a good snack it is chocolaty, fluffy and I never had anything like this before. I bought a large box of it and will buy it again.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is so good! I used to eat these as a kid and I loved the texture. It's so soft and chewy in the best way possible and wasn't overpoweringly sweet.
member-171421260
member-171421260
lasvegas
These are so so good especially for the price ,takes me back to my childhood you can find them at the dallor store that where iv found mine
Katie  S.
Katie S.
Greenwood, IN
Cute little snacks I used to get as a kid. They were two cookies with marshmallow I between and covered in chocolate. Nothing special but yummy