Choco Chip Peggy Lawton Choco-Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies by Peggy Lawton 12 pack - 36 Cookies Total

BY CHOCO CHIP

Buy on Walmart
  • "They sure are yummy with the perfect amount of crunch they are nice when you dunk them in some cold milk. " in 1 review
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so underrated. They would always be right next to the cash registers at my grocery store. They're huge and have just the right amount of crunchy softness for milk dipping. The chocolate chips are huge and rich.
Nickiolis R.
Nickiolis R.
AMO estas galletas !!!, que son tan delicioso y crujiente, mis hijos vuelve loco acerca de ellos, siempre nos dan estas galletas crujientes para una merien
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I LOVE THESE COOKIES!!!, they are so yummy and crunchy, my kids drives crazy about them, we always get these crunchy cookies for a snack.
daisy t.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
El chocolate me encanta y la galleta Tiene chocolate me encanta me gustaria probarla a ver que tal
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to get these from the cafeteria in grade school. I need to find these and bring those days back!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Waterbury, CT
Those cookies are so good i think they are yummy i love them ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Only had them once and they are quite good. Don't know where I can find them but they are not bad at all to e honest. Yum
Shemeka T.
Shemeka T.
Sweet and crunchy! Really good!
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
My daughter loves these cookies! This is her go to "surprise" snack when I pick her up from daycare. She actually prefers to eat these over any other cookie options including Oreos and chips ahoy. I've been eating these cookies since I was a child. Buying them for my daughter now has such a nostalgic feel to it that I love.
monica g.
monica g.
These cookies are amazing. I'd love to share them with all my friends because they taste very good and have a great texture to them.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Where are these?
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do these have the fake taste like chips ahoy?