BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

A better cup by design--the unique design of Chock Full o'Nuts Midtown Manhattan Coffee Single Serve Cups was created to minimize the use of plastic while brewing a delightfully aromatic and flavorful cup of Chock Full o'Nuts coffee. 100% coffee, no nuts--so why the name Chock Full o'Nuts? During the Roaring Twenties, Chock founder William Black began selling fresh-roasted cashews, almonds and peanuts from a small storefront in New York City's theatre district. But when the Great Depression slowed attendance to Broadway shows, Mr. Black's premium nut shop was soon looking at bankruptcy. In order to save his beloved nut shop, he began blending and roasting high-quality coffee beans imported from around the world. The city quickly fell in love with the small-batch, fresh-roasted coffee served from Mr. Black's little store known as Chock Full o'Nuts. Generations later, that same great, fresh-roasted Chock Full o'Nuts flavor is yours to enjoy every morning.

• Did you think this coffee was strong enough ? 3 Answers
  • Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I h...2 Answers
Allison A.
Woodland Hills, CA
One of my favorite coffees. Growing up in NY this the only coffee in my house. It is nice to be able to buy it so far from home. The taste is strong but not bitter
Connie Y.
Pottsville, PA
I am a coffeaholic! This is my absolute favorite brand/coffee. Not too strong, not too light. When this goes on sale, I purchase 5 boxes at a time.
Jennifer B.
I like this brand of coffee for the Keurig machine. I like to taste the coffee and it doesn't water it down like other brands I've tried. The flavor is great and I enjoy drinking my cup of coffee.
Lindsay O.
Frisco, TX
Received this cute little kcup pod in my #revivevoxbox compliments of influenster. Very yummy, and best of all its compostable for a better environment.
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, TX
This coffee is amazing! One of the best I've tasted! I love that it's biodegradable and contains less plastic that normal keurig cups. My husband even loves it! It's a win win in both of our books! Totally recommend this!
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
I received a free sample of this coffee for testing purposes from Influenster. I had never heard of this brand before testing it, so I was kind of hesitant not really knowing how I would like it.

I must say I was surprised at how delicious this product was and why I had never gotten it before. Its very delicious, no jitters, and a very mild and smooth blend. I must say from the first cup I was hooked. The price is very good as well so I will certainly be buying this up and keeping a coffee stock pile lol.
Cameron E.
Halifax , Va
This coffee is so yummy and the pod packaging is adorable. The flavor is rich but not overpowering. Best part, no coffee grounds in my cup. Goes great with any creamer or black.
Stella p.
Jackson, CA
Got this product as a sample from Influenster and OMG it was so amazing! And they are 100% composable which is a reason alone for me to purchase this item in the future!
Meirav S.
Coral Springs, FL
The midtown Manhattan medium roast was a wonderful way to jump start my morning
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
This easily became a favorite coffee choice for me. It's rich and smooth with bold flavor without any burnt or aftertaste. I like that Chock full o'Nuts is now offering certified compostable pods, which is a great alternative to the usual K-cups. This medium roast is the first I've tried without any creamer or milk, and it was just delicious on it's own. I received this as a sample in my Revive VoxBox for testing purposes.
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
Did you think this coffee was strong enough ?
Maria C.
Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that specific one and i don't want to mess my coffee make up, thanks!

Amazon