BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

A better cup by design--the unique design of Chock Full o'Nuts Midtown Manhattan Coffee Single Serve Cups was created to minimize the use of plastic while brewing a delightfully aromatic and flavorful cup of Chock Full o'Nuts coffee. 100% coffee, no nuts--so why the name Chock Full o'Nuts? During the Roaring Twenties, Chock founder William Black began selling fresh-roasted cashews, almonds and peanuts from a small storefront in New York City's theatre district. But when the Great Depression slowed attendance to Broadway shows, Mr. Black's premium nut shop was soon looking at bankruptcy. In order to save his beloved nut shop, he began blending and roasting high-quality coffee beans imported from around the world. The city quickly fell in love with the small-batch, fresh-roasted coffee served from Mr. Black's little store known as Chock Full o'Nuts. Generations later, that same great, fresh-roasted Chock Full o'Nuts flavor is yours to enjoy every morning.

• Did you think this coffee was strong enough ? 3 Answers
  • Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meirav S.
Coral Springs, FL
The midtown Manhattan medium roast was a wonderful way to jump start my morning
Destiny A.
Gray, LA
Cannot wait to actually try this product looks and sounds very tasty !!!! !
Hu Yun L.
Edmonton, AB
This product is newer to me. It was one of the varieties I purchased for my Keurig. The product was recommended by a lady who worked at the coffee store. Only one of my friends has tried it. No complaints. I would include this product on my roster of coffees just for the quirky name of yhe product itself
Alysse D.
Washington, DC
This is my go to coffee if I'm not looking for anything too fancy. I typically drink dark roast, but this medium roast also taste great and has a lot of flavor. The price is worth it and I would definitely recommend it!
Alexis R.
Carson city , NV
Love how eco friendly these are and they're very inexpensive. The packaging on these are so much more interesting than a regular k cup and and very inexpensive I would definitely recommend to others!
Josie G.
Brisbane, QLD
Pretty good, I actually didn't think it would be any good, but turned out quite well, though I still prefer the Nespresso
Jennifer L.
Is amazing i love it so much this product its incredible and beautiful is so yummy and looks incredible and amazing
Kelsey H.
Did you think this coffee was strong enough ?
Maria C.
Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that specific one and i don't want to mess my coffee make up, thanks!