BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

A better cup by design--the unique design of Chock Full o'Nuts Midtown Manhattan Coffee Single Serve Cups was created to minimize the use of plastic while brewing a delightfully aromatic and flavorful cup of Chock Full o'Nuts coffee. 100% coffee, no nuts--so why the name Chock Full o'Nuts? During the Roaring Twenties, Chock founder William Black began selling fresh-roasted cashews, almonds and peanuts from a small storefront in New York City's theatre district. But when the Great Depression slowed attendance to Broadway shows, Mr. Black's premium nut shop was soon looking at bankruptcy. In order to save his beloved nut shop, he began blending and roasting high-quality coffee beans imported from around the world. The city quickly fell in love with the small-batch, fresh-roasted coffee served from Mr. Black's little store known as Chock Full o'Nuts. Generations later, that same great, fresh-roasted Chock Full o'Nuts flavor is yours to enjoy every morning.

• Did you think this coffee was strong enough ? 3 Answers
  • Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Krissy G.
Lansdale, PA
Tastes fresh every time. This bold in flavor and strong aromatic coffee is the perfect way to start your morning off right!
April S.
Fort Myers, FL
Thank you #influencer for finding my new favorite coffee!! Its has a beautiful aroma that fills my house with #happiness
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Received to sample in my box box. I was surprised at how smooth it was. Has a light nutty flavor and not bitter at all
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
I received this in my #B2SVoxBox it was good coffee don't get me wrong but it was a little on the bitter side for me
Selena F.
Fort Smith , AR
Super bitter did not enjoy this coffee pod. I love strong coffee but this is most definitely not on my shopping list
Emily R.
Marlin, TX
I love the way the "cup" is , I actually like taste , it's so rich and perfect !!! Will def be buying more
🤗
Ginette N.
Chock Full o'Nuts Midtown Manhatten medium roast K-cup was awesome!! Gave me a good kickstart this morning!!
Marcia R.
Omg this tasted so good got it in a pack in my #VoxBox and it was great! I will definitely buy the product!
Karina C.
Medium blend coffee for those who need great flavor and aroma . Its flavor is similar to coffee My Country
Brieann B.
Columbus, OH
This coffee is very good! A major bonus is the ecofriendly K cup packaging, which only a few brands offer.
Kelsey H.
Did you think this coffee was strong enough ?
Maria C.
Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that specific one and i don't want to mess my coffee make up, thanks!