BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

A better cup by design--the unique design of Chock Full o'Nuts Midtown Manhattan Coffee Single Serve Cups was created to minimize the use of plastic while brewing a delightfully aromatic and flavorful cup of Chock Full o'Nuts coffee. 100% coffee, no nuts--so why the name Chock Full o'Nuts? During the Roaring Twenties, Chock founder William Black began selling fresh-roasted cashews, almonds and peanuts from a small storefront in New York City's theatre district. But when the Great Depression slowed attendance to Broadway shows, Mr. Black's premium nut shop was soon looking at bankruptcy. In order to save his beloved nut shop, he began blending and roasting high-quality coffee beans imported from around the world. The city quickly fell in love with the small-batch, fresh-roasted coffee served from Mr. Black's little store known as Chock Full o'Nuts. Generations later, that same great, fresh-roasted Chock Full o'Nuts flavor is yours to enjoy every morning.

• Did you think this coffee was strong enough ? 3 Answers
  • Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Helen A.
I like coffee but something about the taste doesn't make it the best coffee ever, I love that they're pods are compostable,which is good to our environment
Lindsay O.
Frisco, TX
Received this cute little kcup pod in my #revivevoxbox compliments of influenster. Very yummy, and best of all its compostable for a better environment.
Jessica H.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This coffee was a little too soft for my taste it was good but it wasnt strong at all if you like soft coffee you should get this kind but im not a fan.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster. It came with a pack of three and they are all so delicious. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves coffee.
Tara S.
It has a very full bodied and strong aroma but the flavor doesn't quite make it. I'm glad I didn't buy it but rather got it free to try in my VoxBox.
Couponlady C.
OMG! I really don't drink coffee but this chock full of 'nuts is awesome!! Great flavor no bad after taste. Delicious! What more do I need to say.
Connie Y.
Pottsville, PA
I am a coffeaholic! This is my absolute favorite brand/coffee. Not too strong, not too light. When this goes on sale, I purchase 5 boxes at a time.
Lauren S.
Franklin, NC
This is the only coffee my husband will use for our Keurig! I'm not a huge coffee drinker but when I do this is amazing. Full of flavor.
Hannah C.
The pod worked really well. I have never used a pod like this. I love how eco friendly it is though. And the flavor was great!
Oleydis Carolina R.
Divino es el mejor, me gustó mucho su sabor, lo recomiendo porque es delicioso. Me vino en la #pepvoxbox y esta muy bueno.
Kelsey H.
Did you think this coffee was strong enough ?
Maria C.
Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that specific one and i don't want to mess my coffee make up, thanks!