BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS #77 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

A better cup by design--the unique design of Chock Full o'Nuts Midtown Manhattan Coffee Single Serve Cups was created to minimize the use of plastic while brewing a delightfully aromatic and flavorful cup of Chock Full o'Nuts coffee. 100% coffee, no nuts--so why the name Chock Full o'Nuts? During the Roaring Twenties, Chock founder William Black began selling fresh-roasted cashews, almonds and peanuts from a small storefront in New York City's theatre district. But when the Great Depression slowed attendance to Broadway shows, Mr. Black's premium nut shop was soon looking at bankruptcy. In order to save his beloved nut shop, he began blending and roasting high-quality coffee beans imported from around the world. The city quickly fell in love with the small-batch, fresh-roasted coffee served from Mr. Black's little store known as Chock Full o'Nuts. Generations later, that same great, fresh-roasted Chock Full o'Nuts flavor is yours to enjoy every morning.

• Did you think this coffee was strong enough ? 3 Answers
  • Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I h...2 Answers
Stella N.
Jackson, CA
Got this product as a sample from Influenster and OMG it was so amazing! And they are 100% composable which is a reason alone for me to purchase this item in the future!
Karen D.
white plains, ny
I've actually had this coffee before I got free samples and I still really enjoy it. Would recommend this coffee to my family and friends! Give great energy and doesn't need sugar well at least not for me!
Cameron E.
Halifax , Va
This coffee is so yummy and the pod packaging is adorable. The flavor is rich but not overpowering. Best part, no coffee grounds in my cup. Goes great with any creamer or black.
Erica W.
Riverview, Michigan
This is a yummy coffee. It has great flavor. Its has a rich dark aroma. I like the new Eco friendly pod as well. Its so cute and helps the environment whats not to love.I received this complimentary sample to review online.
Jennifer B.
I like this brand of coffee for the Keurig machine. I like to taste the coffee and it doesn't water it down like other brands I've tried. The flavor is great and I enjoy drinking my cup of coffee.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is an excellent coffee. I remember my parents buying this brand of coffee growing up and now I buy it quite often in my home. Its a great tasting cup of coffee
Kelley L.
Mount Carmel, TN
I love Chock full O'nuts! I discovered it watching The Apprentice and to my surprise at the store they were among the more affordable K cups. All of that and the taste is great!
Allison A.
Woodland Hills, CA
One of my favorite coffees. Growing up in NY this the only coffee in my house. It is nice to be able to buy it so far from home. The taste is strong but not bitter
Cristina L.
Mission , TX
Chock full of nuts medium roast coffee single serve cups are a great addition to my mornings , they have just enough caffeine to wake me up and the flavor is great . I would get this again .
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
Literally the best coffee of my life! If you want to impress someone this is the cup you hand them! I drink as much as possible! Would recommenced to everyone!
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
Did you think this coffee was strong enough ?
Maria C.
Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that specific one and i don't want to mess my coffee make up, thanks!

back