BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

A better cup by design--the unique design of Chock Full o'Nuts Midtown Manhattan Coffee Single Serve Cups was created to minimize the use of plastic while brewing a delightfully aromatic and flavorful cup of Chock Full o'Nuts coffee. 100% coffee, no nuts--so why the name Chock Full o'Nuts? During the Roaring Twenties, Chock founder William Black began selling fresh-roasted cashews, almonds and peanuts from a small storefront in New York City's theatre district. But when the Great Depression slowed attendance to Broadway shows, Mr. Black's premium nut shop was soon looking at bankruptcy. In order to save his beloved nut shop, he began blending and roasting high-quality coffee beans imported from around the world. The city quickly fell in love with the small-batch, fresh-roasted coffee served from Mr. Black's little store known as Chock Full o'Nuts. Generations later, that same great, fresh-roasted Chock Full o'Nuts flavor is yours to enjoy every morning.

• Did you think this coffee was strong enough ? 3 Answers
  • Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
This coffee is quite good. When it is first brewed it has a very strong aroma but smells good at the same time. It taste good without sugar or creamer but I do prefer it with though. But I would buy again because it helps me wake up to start my day.
Haley M.
I received this item for honest review in my #revivevoxbox. And let me say I LOVE that this is compostable! So much goes to waste, especially now with K cups, that every bit counts! It's a great option in place of less environmentally friendly coffee pods.
Maridania C.
very good coffee tastes the same to that of my country received a free sample in my pep VoxBox by influenster to try and give my opinion.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Janee C.
This came in the VoxBox and got the opportunity to try it. It's smooth and very delish. And the best part is that it's certified compostable pods. Yayyyy for some type of recycling. When I go to the grocery store I will def. be purchasing
Darla H.
Paris, TX
I loved this coffee. It was my first to try out of the 3 I revlceived. It had an amazing smell while it was brewing and was very smooth. Wasn't bitter. Would definitely buy! Is well worth the price
Tracy S.
Tyler, TX
This is my husbands favorite coffee. I believe he saw it on celebrity apprentice and now it's all he drinks. He loves the nutty flavor and always sings the theme song. The one thing I don't like is sometimes it's hard to get the pod out of the kuerig because it's not all plastic. Otherwise, perfection and delicious
Belinda B.
Smooth flavor at onset. Bitter aftertaste. Would recommend for those who like coffee black but not for those who like to add cream. Got mine free in exchange for my honest feedback
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
Just received this free sample in my Vox box.
I'd never tried this brand until now & it is actually better than the brand I have been using. Cannot wait to use my coupon & get some more from the store.
Stella N.
Jackson, CA
Got this product as a sample from Influenster and OMG it was so amazing! And they are 100% composable which is a reason alone for me to purchase this item in the future!
Karen D.
white plains, ny
I've actually had this coffee before I got free samples and I still really enjoy it. Would recommend this coffee to my family and friends! Give great energy and doesn't need sugar well at least not for me!
Kelsey H.
Did you think this coffee was strong enough ?
Maria C.
Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that specific one and i don't want to mess my coffee make up, thanks!