BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

A better cup by design--the unique design of Chock Full o'Nuts Midtown Manhattan Coffee Single Serve Cups was created to minimize the use of plastic while brewing a delightfully aromatic and flavorful cup of Chock Full o'Nuts coffee. 100% coffee, no nuts--so why the name Chock Full o'Nuts? During the Roaring Twenties, Chock founder William Black began selling fresh-roasted cashews, almonds and peanuts from a small storefront in New York City's theatre district. But when the Great Depression slowed attendance to Broadway shows, Mr. Black's premium nut shop was soon looking at bankruptcy. In order to save his beloved nut shop, he began blending and roasting high-quality coffee beans imported from around the world. The city quickly fell in love with the small-batch, fresh-roasted coffee served from Mr. Black's little store known as Chock Full o'Nuts. Generations later, that same great, fresh-roasted Chock Full o'Nuts flavor is yours to enjoy every morning.

• Did you think this coffee was strong enough ? 3 Answers
  • Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabrina H.
Eugene, OR
I received this single serve coffee cup free as a part of the Pep VoxBox in exchange for my honest review of it. So, I did not taste any distinguishing flavors from other kinds of coffee. But it was very smooth and tasty. It wasn't bitter at all which set it apart from others I have tried.
Samantha A.
I received my free sample of the Chock Full o'nuts coffee in my #B2SVoxBox . This coffee is so smooth in taste! I usually put creamer in my coffee but didn't have any this morning. I opted to put milk in it, which I normally would have disliked. To my surprise it tastes great!! I strongly recommend giving this coffee a try!
Kim S.
I received a sample of this coffee in my influenster Revive Vox Box. This was probably my favorite out of the three samples I received. It had a great aroma and taste. Not too dark and bitter but not too light either. I would definitely buy this product and recommend it to others. Being compostable is a plus, too!
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
This coffee is basically every mediocre cup of coffee in the world. Stinky, a little grainy, cheap tasting, and NOT the quality of coffee I want to drink on an average basis. I wouldn't buy this again but I very much appreciate being sent a sample. Steer clear.
Katie R.
I bought these to keep in my new office after loving the original blend that I use in my regular coffee brewer. I love that the cups are mesh at the bottom instead of the plastic that most K-cups have. Produces a really nice cup of coffee, highly recommend!
Rachel D.
This is my husband's favorite coffee brand! We both love that the pods can be composted, unlike original k-cups, which are also way too expensive. We can always find coupons for this coffee as well, bonus!! We got to try this compliments of Influenster!
Alissa T.
Hanford , CA
: "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
My first sample and I have to say I will be repurchasing!! Great cup of joe! Smooth flavor not to bold and I love how it is compost able!
Gaylynn M.
Fort Worth, TX
I just received a single serve k-cup sample of Chock Full O'Nuts Midtown Manhattan coffee in my #b2svoxbox and it's wonderfully smooth! It has a strong aromatic smell, no aftertaste and goes down smooth. I would recommend this coffee to all my friends and family.
Evanyelia K.
Peoria, AZ
I got one k-cup for free to test it out. At first I thought I was not going to like it at all. It turned out to be so good and delicious that I'm going to buy some now. The smell the taste it's just great. It blew out my mind. I recommended as k-cup or other forms of it. 😀😀😀👍👍👍👍
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
This was pretty good I have tasted better coffees before but this coffee isn't bad at all ! I probably will not repurchase this because I am not much of a coffee drinker . If you love coffee I recommend this
Kelsey H.
Did you think this coffee was strong enough ?
Maria C.
Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that specific one and i don't want to mess my coffee make up, thanks!