BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

A better cup by design--the unique design of Chock Full o'Nuts Midtown Manhattan Coffee Single Serve Cups was created to minimize the use of plastic while brewing a delightfully aromatic and flavorful cup of Chock Full o'Nuts coffee. 100% coffee, no nuts--so why the name Chock Full o'Nuts? During the Roaring Twenties, Chock founder William Black began selling fresh-roasted cashews, almonds and peanuts from a small storefront in New York City's theatre district. But when the Great Depression slowed attendance to Broadway shows, Mr. Black's premium nut shop was soon looking at bankruptcy. In order to save his beloved nut shop, he began blending and roasting high-quality coffee beans imported from around the world. The city quickly fell in love with the small-batch, fresh-roasted coffee served from Mr. Black's little store known as Chock Full o'Nuts. Generations later, that same great, fresh-roasted Chock Full o'Nuts flavor is yours to enjoy every morning.

• Did you think this coffee was strong enough ? 3 Answers
  • Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey l.
Winfield, MO
The quality of these coffee was just as good as the K-Cups. I got this as a free sample thanks to influenster. It has a very good flavor and was packaged nicely. I would definitely buy this product again. The only thing I did not like was that I had to look up how to use them. There wasn't any instruction on the packaging. I like the fact that this product is biodegradable and good for the planet!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I had received this free in my #revivevoxbox

I usually buy the original blend of Chock Full O' Nuts for my house, so I'm a fan of the company but this wasn't my favorite flavor. It had a lot of flavor but a little to strong for me but if it was between this and Maxwell House, I'd pick this.

I love the compostable pods! Great for the environment!
Carina O.
Compton, CA
OMG!!! Holy energy ! I feel refreshed after drinking one cup! This coffee is robust, strong and so delicious! My first time getting to try this and I'm a fan! Can't wait to buy a full size box! I highly recommend this coffee if you're into delicious tasting full of Energy coffee!

I did receive a trial sample for testing purposes.
Kelsey H.
This coffee is nutty, but has a good smooth flavor with a nice aftertaste. The coffee flavor was not too strong, but it's definitely enough to wake you up in the morning. I don't think it was strong enough for your late night studying though. A perk to this coffee is that it was not bitter. I received this free for testing purposes.
Bailey G.
I received this product for free to test. I actually really like it! I drink my coffee completely black and so more often than not coffee has a bite at the end for ne. This coffee is very smooth, not bitter, and has a great taste. There's barely any of that bite I talked about! Also, the fact that they come in compostable k cups is awesome! Regular k cups are just so much plastic
Christine P.
Bryan, TX
I love the idea of compostable pods, I HATE the waste of k-cups but when reading some fine print I saw that your town has to have an industrial composted, I didn't get into specifics but I hope that the idea of compostable pods gathers more interest so that the technology will continue to be improved. the coffee tasted good if you don't mind a few grinds in your cup.
Katherine K.
Wichita, KS
I received this Choc full o' Nuts Midtown Manhattan medium roast kcup coffee pod today in my #B2SVoxBox!! I absolutely LOVE how these pods are certified 100% compostable. My kuerig had no problems with this type of pod. I had zero coffee grounds end up in my coffee cup either! The flavor is good and strong. This is definitely a brand and flavor I will buy in the future!
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, TX
This coffee is amazing! One of the best I've tasted! I love that it's biodegradable and contains less plastic that normal keurig cups. My husband even loves it! It's a win win in both of our books! Totally recommend this!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
This easily became a favorite coffee choice for me. It's rich and smooth with bold flavor without any burnt or aftertaste. I like that Chock full o'Nuts is now offering certified compostable pods, which is a great alternative to the usual K-cups. This medium roast is the first I've tried without any creamer or milk, and it was just delicious on it's own. I received this as a sample in my Revive VoxBox for testing purposes.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I received a sample of this coffee in my Pep VoxBox for testing purposes and I think that it's wonderful! This coffee has a bold, tasty flavor and it doesn't have any bad aftertaste. I would highly recommend this to coffee lovers!
Kelsey H.
Did you think this coffee was strong enough ?
Maria C.
Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that specific one and i don't want to mess my coffee make up, thanks!