BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

A better cup by design--the unique design of Chock Full o'Nuts Midtown Manhattan Coffee Single Serve Cups was created to minimize the use of plastic while brewing a delightfully aromatic and flavorful cup of Chock Full o'Nuts coffee. 100% coffee, no nuts--so why the name Chock Full o'Nuts? During the Roaring Twenties, Chock founder William Black began selling fresh-roasted cashews, almonds and peanuts from a small storefront in New York City's theatre district. But when the Great Depression slowed attendance to Broadway shows, Mr. Black's premium nut shop was soon looking at bankruptcy. In order to save his beloved nut shop, he began blending and roasting high-quality coffee beans imported from around the world. The city quickly fell in love with the small-batch, fresh-roasted coffee served from Mr. Black's little store known as Chock Full o'Nuts. Generations later, that same great, fresh-roasted Chock Full o'Nuts flavor is yours to enjoy every morning.

• Did you think this coffee was strong enough ? 3 Answers
  • Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I h...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alex H.
This was an exceptionally strong coffee with a bold dark bitter flavor. It had notes of chocolate & fruit but was overall pretty neutral with a good caffeine content.
Gabrielle R.
Barnegat, NJ
If you like strong coffee this one is for you.
I personally am not a fan of super strong coffee but my father who is said it was amazing. I am a first time buyer and will buy it again as long as i have milk to add!
Jade R.
Long Beach, CA
So the #ReviveVoxBox that I received from @Influenster for complimentary testing also included these fancy smancy coffee k-cups! There were three trials sent to me and Thus far my favorite is the #ChockFullo'Nuts medium Manhattan roast. I'm a coffee snob but the robust taste of macadamia and pecan nuts in a medium roasted coffee absolutely knocked my usual Starbucks fix out of the park. While, I brewed the coffee over ice and added 2% milk and sugar the rich taste was perfectly evident and got me #brewandrenew and ready for my day. Also this coffee didn't get me jittery like other brands and even espresso! Loved it!
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
I liked this product. It tasted nice. I drink my coffee black and I liked the flavor. I would buy this again. It met my expectations and it is a good value. Good price for the product. Good flavor.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I really enjoyed this Chock full o'Nuts Coffee Midtown Manhattan medium roast coffee in a combustable pod. I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster and since I wasn't very familiar with these smaller combustable pods; I used only 8oz of water in my cup. It was strong, just like I like it; but i'm not sure if using more water would make the coffee as strong as I like it. My cup did taste like a normal cup of Columbian coffee and I was very satisfied with my cup of coffee. I would highly recommend this coffee to anyone that likes their coffee a little on the strong side; however, since I only tried one of these with 8oz of water and didn't use the 10 or 12oz with this coffee; I can't tell you whether those will be as strong as they were with 8oz of water.

I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. My opinion is 100% my own
Paula A.
I tried this coffee for free for testing purposes, was the first time and I really loved it. I would buy this again. The flavor was amazing and the smell, really delicious. I recommend it!!
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
I received a free sample of this coffee for testing purposes from Influenster. I had never heard of this brand before testing it, so I was kind of hesitant not really knowing how I would like it.

I must say I was surprised at how delicious this product was and why I had never gotten it before. Its very delicious, no jitters, and a very mild and smooth blend. I must say from the first cup I was hooked. The price is very good as well so I will certainly be buying this up and keeping a coffee stock pile lol.
Erica Q.
I tried a sample of this coffee and it was pretty good. It wasn't strong but a little bitter. I added some sugar and creamer to Perk it up. The aroma was nice and it didn't overpower my food tast during breakfast. It seemed like a regular cup of Joe for me . I did like that they are using a new way to make pods. They have become compostable which is way earth friendly instead of the regular plastic kcups.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
First off I like how these are 100% compostable! I have never heard of this brand prior to getting a sample to try. It has a smooth taste and a nice flavor. This would probably be good for someone who doesn't prefer the bold coffee flavor. For me the seasoned coffee drinker, it was a little weak. I thought the name midtown Manhattan was cool. I would recommend this!
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Some notes:

-Smells very fresh - reminds us of being in a coffee house with fresh roasted coffee
-Smells musky & rich during the brewing process
-The flavor was smooth, rich, dark & bold
-The quintessential coffee - tastes exactly what you think of when you think of coffee
-Not acidic at all

This coffee comes in a compostable pod, if you are concerned about the environment.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
Did you think this coffee was strong enough ?
Maria C.
Am i able to use this with a keurig rivo cofee maker? I have that specific one and i don't want to mess my coffee make up, thanks!