Chock Full o'Nuts French Roast Ground Coffee

Our French Roast lets you enjoy a robust, medium-dark roast with a distinct Parisian flavor. Once you've sampled the tantalizing aroma and rich, bold flavor you'll never turn back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chock Full o'Nuts French Roast Ground Coffee!
This coffee is pretty light and i like my coffee to be stronger. I felt like i had to add more than i usually do like when i use starbucks. It is less than starbucks but as someone that likes stronger coffee, i like starbucsk over this. I don't think i will ever buy it again.
Glendale, NY
Love the smell of this coffee. ..My husband loves it ♡♡♡ Too bad Costco doesn't carry this flavor
Gibsonia, PA
I drink this all of the time. It is my go to coffee and I cannot say enough good things about it!
Claverack, NY
Great coffee for the value that you get. Whenever I have people over for coffee they always ask me what coffee this is and I say Chock Full O Nuts and they are surprised.
Maywood, NJ
This is one of my favorite flavors of coffee! It has a very rich taste without the bitterness that you can find in more affordable coffees.
mt sterling, KY
Delicious and very flavorful but not overpowering. I love using it in my electric percolator. Not too strong. Just right
Tampa, FL
Tasty and easy way to start the day off on a high note. Add a little flavored creamer and it's gourmet coffee shop quality.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love this coffee! Great medium taste with no bitterness. Use in small coffee pod of keurig no makes the perfect cup of coffee!!
Brocton, NY
Love chock full o nuts!! our favorite coffee brand not to costly and is pretty strong and in out household we love our coffee on the stronger side
Philadelphia, PA
This is a solid cup of coffee. It's cheap and tasty. Just add some flavored creamer and you can have something AMAZING. It's my ride or die.

Looking for your answer?