BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

Our French Roast lets you enjoy a robust, medium-dark roast with a distinct Parisian flavor. Once you've sampled the tantalizing aroma and rich, bold flavor you'll never turn back. see more...

Liz P.
This coffee is pretty light and i like my coffee to be stronger. I felt like i had to add more than i usually do like when i use starbucks. It is less than starbucks but as someone that likes stronger coffee, i like starbucsk over this. I don't think i will ever buy it again.
Daphne E.
Great coffee for the value that you get. Whenever I have people over for coffee they always ask me what coffee this is and I say Chock Full O Nuts and they are surprised.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
This coffee is OK not a bad tasting coffee. Smells great. For the price you can't go wrong. But I'm a dunking donut fan all the way. It's very expensive but it's worth it.
Angela  .
Melbourne, FL
I can't my day started without a cup of my Chock Full 'o Nuts! It's a strong but smooth roast that goes well work any type of flavor you may add or just wonderful straight black.
Stephanie E.
Brocton, NY
Love chock full o nuts!! our favorite coffee brand not to costly and is pretty strong and in out household we love our coffee on the stronger side
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is a solid cup of coffee. It's cheap and tasty. Just add some flavored creamer and you can have something AMAZING. It's my ride or die.
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
This is one of my favorite flavors of coffee! It has a very rich taste without the bitterness that you can find in more affordable coffees.
Carly Z.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love this coffee! Great medium taste with no bitterness. Use in small coffee pod of keurig no makes the perfect cup of coffee!!
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Tasty and easy way to start the day off on a high note. Add a little flavored creamer and it's gourmet coffee shop quality.
Miranda B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Delicious and very flavorful but not overpowering. I love using it in my electric percolator. Not too strong. Just right