BeveragesCoffee & TeaChock Full O' Nuts
Chock full o'Nuts Coffee Upper West Side Dark Roast Single Serve Cups - 12 CT

Chock full o'Nuts Coffee Upper West Side Dark Roast Single Serve Cups - 12 CT

Chock full o'Nuts® Dark Roast Upper West Side K-Cups Coffee - 12.

Arabica 100%.

Premium selections.

The Heavenly Coffee®.

Works in brewers that accept K-Cup® portion packs*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chock full o'Nuts Coffee Upper West Side Dark Roast Single Serve Cups - 12 CT!
Jean S.
Groton, CT
having grown up in a house where CFoN was the brewed coffee of choice, i was THRILLED to learn they finally came out with a single serve cup! exellent flavor with a nice aroma, not bitter or overpowering. Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
If you're a fan of dark roasts (which I am, thanks to the low acidity they usually have) and use a Keurig, these K-cup are definitely worth checking out. The price is excellent, the K-cup itself is a less wasteful design than the plastic ones and I find the coffee delicious). We compost the coffee and filters from the K-cups we use, and this style is very easy to separate in compostable and non-compostable parts. The flavor is smooth and full, and there's even a bit of crema on the top of the cup after brewing.
Alyssa P.
Quincy , MA
This coffee is delicious. my parents used it all the time at home so when I moved out, I continued to purchase it. It is affordable and I purchase it at wholesale clubs like BJs. I enjoy the dark roast. I will continue to purchase because I know I like it
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY
Family's favorite coffee. Tastes bold and has great flavor. Shoprite has it on sale often
Shelly Honey C.
Kendall Park , NJ
Absolutely my favorite put of every Keurig cup of any brand I've ever tried (and I've tried a lot) I love the bold flavor! It makes me feel like I'm drinking a fresh cup of gourmet coffee in France in my own kitchen! Give it a try!
Vianney V.
Tobyhanna, PA
El café favorito de mi esposo ,agradable aroma y un rico sabor te levanta en las mañanas yummy delicioso
Christine G.
Staten Island, NY
Chock full o'nuts coffee NEVER disappoints, at least in my opinion, and with the freshness of brewing one cup at a time makes it that much better. Dark roast is deliciously bold, a perfect choice for true coffee lovers.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Love this coffee. Tastes like diner coffee ! The best! Strong but not TOO strong.
Sarah D.
Lees Summit, MO
This is another of our favorites. The coffee is great, but I also love the actual "cup". It's less wasteful than regular cups. I wish more brands would use these, but luckily we love this coffee. Bonus that's it's much cheaper than others as well.
Terry F.
Luttrell, TN
Great as a back up coffee for the months money is tight,full of flavor,price is ok,just wish it has that great coffee smell when making

Looking for your answer?