2 colors available

BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

Here’s the coffee for those looking for the big bold taste of Chock full o'Nuts...but now with only *half the caffeine as our regular blend. see more...

Mary C.
Mary C.
Macon, GA
My husband and I enjoy this coffee very much. It is good for drinking every day, and I try to keep it on hand as a daily cup of joe. The price is excellent for what you get.
Josephine R.
Josephine R.
Commack, NY
We like the half caff in the mornings because it doesn't make us jittery. Makes a nice smooth coffee with no bitter taste.
Love G.
Love G.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This coffee has been made favorite coffee, hands down, since I was about ten years old. My family always bought it when I lived with them, so it's just what I was used to. I grew up on the stuff. When I moved out of their house and started to live with my boyfriend, we pretty much choose whatever coffee was on sale. Typical kids in their twenties. We knew what we liked, but wouldn't splurge on it because that money could be spent elsewhere.....aka the bar! Fast forward to being married to that same man, and having two kids, we've made the decision to only buy this coffee, because, it's just worth it. I try to stock up on it while it's on sale, but if we run out before another sale comes around, we'll splurge, and still get it.
Amara M.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a staple coffee in our house. It has a good all around flavor. Easy to brew. I love that I can often find this on sale at our grocery store.
Samuel D.
Samuel D.
Sarasota, FL
Does have a somewhat bitter taste and is not too smooth. It is not bad though. I would purchase it more often except the chickory root in it causes extra stomach upset for me.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Go to for brewing a dark strong cup of coffee at a more affordable price!!! I don't think I can handle more than 1 cup of this stuff at a time :)
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
I enjoy this coffee in the late afternoon, when I want to cut down on caffeine. I really enjoy this and it doesn't have a bitter taste like most completely decaf coffee does.
chrystal m.
chrystal m.
Cameron, NC
Love LOVE this coffee! We drink this a lot when we don't want flavored. it has an awesome aroma and tastes great! sine coffees taste burnt no matter how you make it but this brand never lets me down. it always tastes great!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I use Chock Full O' Nuts when making my coffee. Mixed with a little french vanilla coffee mate, it is the perfect combination. Starts me right up but does not give me the jitters.
Regina S.
Regina S.
I love that you have the option for half the caffeine in the larger canister. Only thing is the grocery stores don't always offer it