Chock Full O' Nuts City Blend Coffee uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

Dear customer: you're holding chock full o'nuts. No, there are no nuts in here (it's a long story) - just the most flavorful, freshest beans we can buy. And then we slow roast them like we have since 1932 when we started out in brooklyn. All to give you a rich, aromatic blend that brews into the boldest coffee you've ever put to your lips. The coffee that's fueled new york for generations. So, its perfect to start your day - whenever your day starts, that is. Cordially, your friends at chock full o'nuts see more...

• How does the city blend taste different than the original?1 Answers
Sammi B.
Clinton, SC
When we're short on money but don't want to settle on just any coffee, this is our go to brand to get us through. It was a nice flavor, pleasant smell while brewing, but I do wish it were a bit more bold.
Alan M.
Albuquerque, NM
After months of trying to find a brand of coffee that the whole office would enjoy, we found Chock Full o' Nuts, a brand that we all enjoy
Arriana V.
I usually get normal blend of coffee but when they don't have I get this one. Low acidity, smooth blend. Good for mornings.
Sara G.
Bold flavor! I look forward to waking up in the morning to have my coffee. I am awake well into the late afternoon with this coffee. Pairs well with International Delight creamer.
Sabrina S.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this brand. My mom knows how to always make my cup of coffee just perfect using this and some caramel drops. YUM
Mel C.
It has a robust taste to it. The smell of the coffee can be sharp when smelling the scent from the can but upon brewing it gives a subtle, homey smell to the kitchen. This coffee gives the right amount of caffeine to start off the day.
McKenzie N.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite coffee to buy! Such a great taste and an amazing smelling aroma. The canister keeps coffee fresh for a long time!
Caroline H.
Asheville, NC
COFFEE IS AMAZING HOW COULD I GOVE THIS A BAD REVIEW SERIOUSLY HOW. WHY DO YOY WANT ME TO TYPE NORE ABOUT COFFEE IT GIVES ME LIFE
Marina S.
My husband is super loyal to this brand and only buys from them. When he brews me a cup I usually really love it! When I'm by myself I always use our Keurig, so I'd love to know if they have Kcups. If not, I'll keep on stealing my man's cups!
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
One of our favorite coffees! We use this to make cold brew coffee. It lasts in our fridge and keeps the good flavor. A great coffee for cold brew.
Kylar O.
How does the city blend taste different than the original?