Chock Full O' Nuts City Blend Coffee uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

Dear customer: you're holding chock full o'nuts. No, there are no nuts in here (it's a long story) - just the most flavorful, freshest beans we can buy. And then we slow roast them like we have since 1932 when we started out in brooklyn. All to give you a rich, aromatic blend that brews into the boldest coffee you've ever put to your lips. The coffee that's fueled new york for generations. So, its perfect to start your day - whenever your day starts, that is. Cordially, your friends at chock full o'nuts see more...

• How does the city blend taste different than the original?1 Answers
Alan M.
Albuquerque, NM
After months of trying to find a brand of coffee that the whole office would enjoy, we found Chock Full o' Nuts, a brand that we all enjoy
Sara G.
Bold flavor! I look forward to waking up in the morning to have my coffee. I am awake well into the late afternoon with this coffee. Pairs well with International Delight creamer.
Mariel S.
I'm very picky with my coffee and I absolutely love this one. Whenever I see it on sale I always pick it up. Since I live in NYC I can't wait to go to one of their coffee shops.
Tamyra J.
Hutchinson , KS
My husband and mother in law loves chock full o nuts city and they drink it
Stacie K.
My Hillel and I use Chock Full O' Nuts for all our coffee needs and we always get what we need from it.
McKenzie N.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite coffee to buy! Such a great taste and an amazing smelling aroma. The canister keeps coffee fresh for a long time!
Caroline H.
Asheville, NC
COFFEE IS AMAZING HOW COULD I GOVE THIS A BAD REVIEW SERIOUSLY HOW. WHY DO YOY WANT ME TO TYPE NORE ABOUT COFFEE IT GIVES ME LIFE
Marina S.
My husband is super loyal to this brand and only buys from them. When he brews me a cup I usually really love it! When I'm by myself I always use our Keurig, so I'd love to know if they have Kcups. If not, I'll keep on stealing my man's cups!
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Love Chock Full o' Nuts. My favorite go to super market coffee. Very strong and super dependable!
Victoria T.
Las Vegas, NV
A favorite for years in my home. Its rich, nutty, full-flavor without being bitter. It's an old fashion brand you can count on to be delicious each and every time.
Kylar O.
How does the city blend taste different than the original?