Chock Full O' Nuts City Blend Coffee uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

Dear customer: you're holding chock full o'nuts. No, there are no nuts in here (it's a long story) - just the most flavorful, freshest beans we can buy. And then we slow roast them like we have since 1932 when we started out in brooklyn. All to give you a rich, aromatic blend that brews into the boldest coffee you've ever put to your lips. The coffee that's fueled new york for generations. So, its perfect to start your day - whenever your day starts, that is. Cordially, your friends at chock full o'nuts see more...

• How does the city blend taste different than the original?1 Answers
McKenzie N.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite coffee to buy! Such a great taste and an amazing smelling aroma. The canister keeps coffee fresh for a long time!
Caroline H.
Asheville, NC
COFFEE IS AMAZING HOW COULD I GOVE THIS A BAD REVIEW SERIOUSLY HOW. WHY DO YOY WANT ME TO TYPE NORE ABOUT COFFEE IT GIVES ME LIFE
Arriana V.
I usually get normal blend of coffee but when they don't have I get this one. Low acidity, smooth blend. Good for mornings.
Sabrina S.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this brand. My mom knows how to always make my cup of coffee just perfect using this and some caramel drops. YUM
Ashley C.
Dry Fork, VA
Great taste and wouldn't know the difference if you didn't see the can. Tastes just like expensive brands.
Stacie K.
My Hillel and I use Chock Full O' Nuts for all our coffee needs and we always get what we need from it.
Allyne D.
Buffalo, NY
Tastes good. .. it's coffee. ..id but it again. I like this better than several other brands ive tried
Erin C.
Belmont, MA
One of my favorite non-premium ground coffee brands. Nothing extravagant, but consistently delicious.
Amanda D.
Knoxville, TN
This is pretty good, not too over the top and not too bitter, but still not as good as my favorite.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Love Chock Full o' Nuts. My favorite go to super market coffee. Very strong and super dependable!
Kylar O.
How does the city blend taste different than the original?