Chock Full O' Nuts City Blend Coffee uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS

Dear customer: you're holding chock full o'nuts. No, there are no nuts in here (it's a long story) - just the most flavorful, freshest beans we can buy. And then we slow roast them like we have since 1932 when we started out in brooklyn. All to give you a rich, aromatic blend that brews into the boldest coffee you've ever put to your lips. The coffee that's fueled new york for generations. So, its perfect to start your day - whenever your day starts, that is. Cordially, your friends at chock full o'nuts see more...

• How does the city blend taste different than the original?1 Answers
Mariel S.
I'm very picky with my coffee and I absolutely love this one. Whenever I see it on sale I always pick it up. Since I live in NYC I can't wait to go to one of their coffee shops.
Marina S.
My husband is super loyal to this brand and only buys from them. When he brews me a cup I usually really love it! When I'm by myself I always use our Keurig, so I'd love to know if they have Kcups. If not, I'll keep on stealing my man's cups!
Sammi B.
Clinton, SC
When we're short on money but don't want to settle on just any coffee, this is our go to brand to get us through. It was a nice flavor, pleasant smell while brewing, but I do wish it were a bit more bold.
Renee M.
Great at home coffee. If you want a Jumpstart to your day without leaving the house, I'd defiantly recommend this brand. It can be bought at most grocery store which also makes it very convenient.
Sara G.
Bold flavor! I look forward to waking up in the morning to have my coffee. I am awake well into the late afternoon with this coffee. Pairs well with International Delight creamer.
Mel C.
It has a robust taste to it. The smell of the coffee can be sharp when smelling the scent from the can but upon brewing it gives a subtle, homey smell to the kitchen. This coffee gives the right amount of caffeine to start off the day.
Victoria T.
Las Vegas, NV
A favorite for years in my home. Its rich, nutty, full-flavor without being bitter. It's an old fashion brand you can count on to be delicious each and every time.
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
One of our favorite coffees! We use this to make cold brew coffee. It lasts in our fridge and keeps the good flavor. A great coffee for cold brew.
Cecilia P.
The flavor is so good and it goes well alone or with a little vanilla and cream. I buy this coffee whenever I run into it at the grocery store.
Alan M.
Albuquerque, NM
After months of trying to find a brand of coffee that the whole office would enjoy, we found Chock Full o' Nuts, a brand that we all enjoy
Kylar O.
How does the city blend taste different than the original?