BY CHOCK FULL O' NUTS #20 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Chock Full O' Nuts ® Medium Roast 100% Colombian Coffee.

Premium selections.

The Heavenly Coffee®.

100% Colombian.

Works in brewers that accept K-Cup® portion packs*. see more...

Kristin K.
Clayton, NC
I don't drink coffee every day but this coffee made me want to drink it more than normal. It has a bold flavor but does not have the bitterness that some brands have. I use a light amount of nondairy creamer and a small amount of sugar. I really enjoyed this flavor and brand. I even purchased more after I went through my sample.
Kristin H.
Georgetown, KY
I am a HUGE coffee guru and I prefer a smooth taste with my brew. With that being said, I did enjoy this product, but it wasn’t up to my taste standards. It had somewhat of an after taste that I didn’t not enjoy as much. Overall it was ok, but not my favorite.
Annie S.
Lake Worth, FL
Great full bodied cup of coffee. One of my favorite flavors the Colombian is a great mild roast and is usually my daily go to coffee cup. I purchase mine from target when they are on sale . Would highly recommend !!
ML C.
Madison, MS
Excellent flavor. Not too strong not too light. Nice packaging not messy. Better than the regular ones. Good value for and excellent quality coffee. It’s better that I expected. I will definitely buy it again.
Alyssa S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gave this to my dad since I’m not a big coffee drinker and he really liked it. Not sure if he’s gonna continue buying it though. I don’t think it was as strong as he wanted and he’s not big on the k cups
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
I got this a while ago in one of my vox boxes and I love it! Went to buy more and it's a very reasonable price and I love that the pods are compostable. Tastes as good as any other kcup coffee. Only downside is you have to keep it in the box for the coffee to stay good, so I can't put it in my kcup carousel. I would keep buying more though if it were available to buy at more stores!
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
COFFEE is a must have! It’s great to have each morning. I can pop a kcup in fix a cup and do other stuff. Then run back and fix my sugar and creamer in my coffee. Simple and easy. The taste is amazing!
Jill M.
Isanti, MN
I received a sample of the chock full o nuts Colombian coffee. Taste was a bit too roasted for my liking. I liked the brand though. Would have preferred a breakfast blend
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
The SUPER RICH and ever-reliable Chock Full O'Nuts in K-Cups! I was so excited to see these because I can have the flavor I usually get from their can in my Keurig machine! What's more is that they are perfectly portioned so I get my EXACT cup of coffee EVERY time! LOVE the consistency! LOVE the brand!
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
This is pretty average medium roast coffee.  I use Chock Full O Nuts regular grip coffee on occassion.  If it's on a significant sale over my other two brands , I'll buy this one.  The k-cup was a bit stronger than how it usually brews in my regular coffee pot.

back