Chock Full O' Nuts 100% Colombian Coffee Medium Roast K-Cup Packs - 12 CT

Chock Full O' Nuts ® Medium Roast 100% Colombian Coffee.

Premium selections.

The Heavenly Coffee®.

100% Colombian.

Works in brewers that accept K-Cup® portion packs*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chock Full O' Nuts 100% Colombian Coffee Medium Roast K-Cup Packs - 12 CT!
Newington , CT
I am a coffee fiend and chock full of nuts is definitely a go to this one hundred percent Colombian coffee taste great and definitely meets my taste expectations
Palos Hills, IL
These really have a great aftertaste that is not bitter but like a fulfilling coffee after taste and it has a medium roast darkness although I personally prefer Dark roast but this was definitely satisfying.
Memphis, TN
Ok don’t judge me, the only reason this is getting such a low review is because I didn’t get to try it. My Keurig somehow broke and I never got around to replacing it. Sad moment for sure.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This coffee is awesome and has sustainable/compostable packing which says a lot for k-cups. The flavor is smooth, not bitter, and really delicious.  The cups work really well for having a different design. The only downside is they don’t fit in my little kcup drawer, but that’s not a deal breaker, just something for consumers to know! And the price is better than almost all other kcups out there!
Land o lakes , FL
Thank you Chock Full O'Nuts 100% Colombian Coffee 12 CT K-Cups - Pack Of 2 for the coffee sample. I really enjoyed the taste. It wasn’t my favorite or my new go to coffee but it had a nice taste. I also drank it with my coffee creamer which was a nice touch. Thank you Influenster for sending this one to me!
Manahawkin, NJ
This is pretty average medium roast coffee.  I use Chock Full O Nuts regular grip coffee on occassion.  If it's on a significant sale over my other two brands , I'll buy this one.  The k-cup was a bit stronger than how it usually brews in my regular coffee pot.
Lyles, TN
I didn't mind this coffee at all, but I am more of a flavored coffee person. It had a good overall flavor and aroma for a plain coffee. I added a flavored creamer and was very happy with the results. I didn't mind it at all. Good medium roast coffee.
Mt Sterling, OH
Chock Full O' Nuts 100% Colombian Coffee Medium Roast K-Cup Packs - 12 CT Is a great idea as far as the compostable part. I just think the coffee is too strong for my taste. I'm not a fan of strong coffee.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I didn't notice any specifics for memorable tasting notes about this coffee. It did have good strong flavor but was overall kind of a generic taste. I did like it but it wasn't amazing.
Plantation, FL
These K cups are really great. I love the taste of the chock full of nuts brand.. I keep these in rotation in my house, definitely makes for a great cup of coffee, anytime..