Choceur Milk Hazelnut Crisp Chocolate Bar uploaded by Amber M.Choceur Milk Hazelnut Crisp Chocolate Bar uploaded by yillian A.Choceur Milk Hazelnut Crisp Chocolate Bar uploaded by Danielle S.

BY CHOCEUR

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the perfect amount of hazelnut! It’s not too overpowering, but still has a good hazelnut flavor. The hazelnuts are ground up very fine and (I am assuming) toasted. They are very crunchy and the perfect amount of salty! I got this hazelnut chocolate bar at my local Aldi
Becky L.
Akron, OH
When I’m looking for a nice treat these are perfect. They are individually wrapped so I can control myself haha! The crisp isn’t very crispy but just a hint to know it’s there. The hazelnut flavor is light and so tasty.
Diamond A.
This is probably the most underrated chocolate ever. I love the hazelnut and the crisp it adds. The filling inside is creamy itself but the addition of the chocolate makes it even better.
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
These are delicious and affordable at Aldi. Aldi sells them in my area i believe in a pack of 4 for $1

They taste like every other chocolate. it is sweet and theres is hazelnut in the center and it is crunchy. I love the taste and the price.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The dark chocolate bar from this brand "choceur" I bought it at the aldi store. 49% cocoa & milk from the alps freaking delicious! Sweet but not to sweet & bitter but not to bitter if that sentence makes any sense lol. New fav for sure!
Candace T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is so delicious!! It's not too sweet and the crisps just make it so much better. Really nice rich chocolate. And i like that it's divided into little bars so I can look limit myself
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My cousin brings me these from Georgia, I don't think we have them in Arizona. But these chocolates are so delicious. I love hazelnut.
yillian A.
Santo Domingo Este
Crazy about it ,pretty sure this is so delicious and it doesn't get you fat,just try this one
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Where did you purchase this?