ChobaniTOTS® Apple Whole Milk Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Anna C.ChobaniTOTS® Apple Whole Milk Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Renee J.ChobaniTOTS® Apple Whole Milk Yogurt Pouches uploaded by Rachely T.

BY CHOBANI

Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Apples, Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Dha (Algal Oil). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani Tots™ Greek Yogurt

Less Than 5% Lactose
Gluten-free

Misty B.
Williamsburg
It was light on the tongue and extremely delicious.  I would have liked it to be a little heavier.   Chobani® Apple Cucumber Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink Very healthy!!  Long time Chobani user, but, this was my first experience with this product.  Great taste and an ample portion power me through the morning.
Michael G.
muscatine
It can be hard getting my kids to eat healthier snacks sometimes, I figured why not give this one a shot. Well my daughters gobbled it up! I have to keep it stocked in the fridge! If it’s not in there my oldest gives me this look and says “daddy, we gotta go to the store”. So sassy!
Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
My toddler love whole milk yogurt. When it comes to eating it he prefers his yogurt in a pouch not in a cup. That way he can eat it by himself and we can take it on the go with no mess. The Chobani Tot whole milk yogurts are great tasting and affordable.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
Kids love the flavor and I appreciate the convenience of the pouches and that they are made with whole milk. There aren't a whole lot of options for whole milk yogurt but chobani caught on quick.
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
My daughter LOVES these! We get them every time when we go food shopping. It's a great yogurt, she doesn't like any other yogurts except these. She loves anything with apples! I love that Chobani has come out with a tots version of their yogurt. I also love that they come in the pouch because it's so convenient when we are on the go in the mornings.
Erica T.
Jacksonville Beach
These are great for my kids. They are super easy for them to eat on the go or even at home. We used these a lot when the kids were not old enough to spoon feed themselves. The kids love the taste and I love that they are organic and are filled with fruit and veggies. These are great to freeze and throw into a lunch box or your purse for a snack on the go.
Mary B.
Somerset
Okay...i have to hide this from my kids. They l9ve this stuff and the easy pouches make this easy for me to put into a bag before running out the door. We do notg have to worry about spoons and such, just open and hand over a car seat for a easy, healthy snack on the go. I don' feel guilty giving the girls this yogurt.
Courtney B.
My son loves these. He's a very picky eater, so having a healthy snack he likes is great. I love that these are in pouches as well so we can take them on the go with us.
Allison F.
Dallas, TX
My girls loved these! Super easy and convenient to pack in lunches! And no mess! However, these have more sugar than I like in yogurt. I would buy as a treat but not regularly. If they could do it with less sugar, I’d be a loyal buyer!
Sasha M.
Kissimmee, FL
I was so happy to find out that chobani made yogurt pouches. They’re targeted for kids like all the bad products but it’s the good stuff! We go for the Spider-Man packaging! Just wish they’d bend on their pricing a bit as $4 for 4 pouches is a lot steeper than competitors pricing