BY CHOBANI #66 in Yogurt

Smooth SippingA smoother way to navigate your day. see more...

Kala C.
Kala C.
Indianapolis, IN
Let me start off by saying this isn't like a regular yogurt drink . I decided to try this product because I like the smoothie yogurt type drinks and I had a coupon . When I took my first drink it wasn't anything like I expected ... like at all . This drink is not sweet ... and usually that's what you get when you have yogurt but no it was not sweet at all . It tastes like strawberry banana but a lot different than any other yogurt drinks . It states on the wrapper that it has 1/3 less sugar .! After trying my second and third drink I warmed up to it more and I think I like it . Plus it's packed full of protein! I think it's definitely worth a try !
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
Bought this for my grandmother who, after neck surgery, could chew anything. She's incredibly picky and really dislikes yogurt but needed something with nutrients. We were pleasantly surprised to learn she actually enjoyed this immensely and actually finished the whole thing (unheard of for her!), would be a great product for anyone, but I can see it being especially good if you have picky children.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Addicted to these! I thought they were going to be thin and watery but they are not, they are smooth and thick. You can actually taste the ingredients that they say it entails and at only two bucks and change a pop (from my local grocer) it is so worth it. If you haven't tried these yet, do so. I get one for each day of the week when I go to grocery!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
I really like this little yogurt drink. It's not very sweet, but you it's not super bitter like I expected it to be. This was the only flavor that I tried, but there was a lot of flavors to choose from at the store. I think it's a nice accompany to a breakfast and perfect for an on-the-go thing to grab. I will buy them again.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
It is very rich, it tastes like banana and strawberries, is full of protein. It is soft and thick, if you have not tried it you should definitely do it, it's a great breakfast or snack. Really delicious with a good price, I assure you if you do not like the yogurt is because you have not tried this, really the best.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Overland Park, KS
YUM! Loved this. I bought it at the store on a whim because I love their yogurt so much and I feel equally as passionate about this drink. It's a great breakfast on-the-go. I wish they sold it in 4 packs. The packaging is beautiful too. I feel good about the ingredients, so that's a major plus for me.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Kinsale, VA
I love Chobani Yogurt and that is the only brand I buy. The Greek Yogurt is the smoothst I have every tried. The Chobani Straw Nana Lot fat Greek Yogurt drink is the greatest. Sometimes I skip lunch and just have one of these yogurt drinks and it satisfies me until dinner time.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
I just recently started to drink these every morning before school and I really like them. I have an hour train ride commute so it really helps give me energy to be able travel. I love the taste and i would reccomend to everyone I know, especially people on the go.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Maryville, IL
So yummy!!! The convince of the bottle is awesome. I love the flavor. It's pretty filling. It isn't super different than other. I bought mine at Walmart. It's decently priced. Not the best yogurt as it is kinda of a more watery consistently. But pretty good !
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Chobani™ Straw 'Nana Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink 10 fl. oz. Bottle is a great product and I love getting it! I've bought some a few times now and I just love the taste of it. You can taste the strawberries and bananas and fresh ingredients used inside!