BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like roasted red peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Valeria G.
East Peoria, IL
Super delicious dip. I usually have it with pretzel chips. I got it at Kroger's. Super yummy and still on the healthy side. Great for salty cravings. It's go-to for movies and gatherings with friends. Awesome taste and great texture. Delicious!!!!!!!!!
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
I bought it thinking it would be better than it actually is. It's super pricey also. I won't be a frequent flyer of this product.
Viva L.
Long beach
Its such a great healthy snack. It tasted better than I epected. Goes great with pretzels and pita chips.
Alison P.
This dip is great for on the go people like myself! I take these for a quick light snack, I like to pair it with pretzels for a healthy alternative.
Ava D.
Middletown, CT
Ok this stuff is amazing. I am a dip lover and nothing can beat the classic French onion in my book, but it's so bad for you with the full fag sour cream. This is an amazing substitute so rich and creamy and satisfies that craving without you feeling tottally guilty after. I love it.
Salenrah K.
Fort Wayne
This is the yogurt I the perfect pairing to veggies and even crackers and chips. I would by this yogurt many times over.
Brooke K.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly, buy this and then dip things in it. You won't regret it. It is yummy and not as bad as other dips so you don't feel bad when all the sudden half the container is gone.
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
This is a perfect snack when you don't want something  heavy. I  usually eat it with pita chips or pita bread. It's a good price for the taste. I would buy it again since I do love the flavor of it. I as very satisfied by the product and taste can't go wrong.
Anna S.
This dip is amazing!! Low calorie and delicious! I love to keep a small container of this with me to snack on throughout the day so I can keep my metabolism going and add in some extra nutrition that I wouldn't get snacking on something I could buy from a vending machine.

The only con for me is that it isn't the easiest to find in my area. None of the grocery stores in my area carry any of the Meze dips, so I try to stock up on it when I get a chance to go to a store that does carry it.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
This product is great. The packaging is wonderful too. This is always my top go to product. I recommend this product to just about everyone I know. I believe that the price for he quality is outstanding! I defiantly recommend this product.