BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like roasted red peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
I like to have these with hummus and veggies at work for a quick snack! I also spread it on my sandwiches! You can't be the quality of this product and the smoothness!
Bianca S.
Tucson, Az
So I tried this dip for the first time over the weekend. Target was giving out free samples and I absolutely fell in love with it that I bought 3! It goes fantastic with pita chips and veggies.
Karla C.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is a creamier version of hummus. It tastes great as a spread for sandwiches or just a cracker topper.
Danyelle R.
Las Vegas
So yummy! I saw this randomly while shopping at target one day, I had no clue what to make with it so I ended up making a grilled chicken pita pocket with roasted red peppers and zucchini. Such a light and healthy dinner. 10/10 would recommend.
Maria H.
Love this yogurt is delicious
And my kids love it and it has many vitamins and I'll take it to he go or for a snack I am in love
Kate M.
Exton, PA
Delicious and nutritious. I use this as a fruit dip for snacks at work. It's flavorful and makes for a satisfying snack.
ashlee w.
So yummy, I love most of chobanis stuff. This was the perfect snack for a lunch I packed at work. It hit the spot.
Ravyn M.
New jersey
Perfect healthy snack for any age and any time chibani being the best yogurt brand has done it again with this wonderful yogurt
Mary E.
This dip is fantastic!!! It is hard to find at my local grocery stores so when I find it, I buy as much as I can! It is super low calorie and it tastes amazing with veggies, crackers, or pita bread. If you find this, you should definitely try it!
Marissa W.
Mount Juliet, TN
This dip is healthy and tastes just amazing I love using these dips they are so healthy and taste great