BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like roasted red peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Erica S.
This dip is absolute heaven! Has the consistency of chip dip but it's healthier! I've been enjoying it with raw veggie slices, celery tastes best with it. I'm very pleased with the taste, quantity and price.
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
Just tryed these dips for the first time recently and they are very tasty. I ate mine with pita chips. Like it that way or with veggies! Got it at the grocery store. Def recommend trying it!
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
My Favorite dip ever! I love roasted red pepper anything first and foremost. I loved the taste and ate it with a fresh banquette. I mix this dip with sour cream, chives, and cilantro. Try it, your tastebuds will Thankyou.
Bianca S.
Tucson, Az
So I tried this dip for the first time over the weekend. Target was giving out free samples and I absolutely fell in love with it that I bought 3! It goes fantastic with pita chips and veggies.
Mary E.
This dip is fantastic!!! It is hard to find at my local grocery stores so when I find it, I buy as much as I can! It is super low calorie and it tastes amazing with veggies, crackers, or pita bread. If you find this, you should definitely try it!
Kasey D.
Media, PA
This dip is amazing! It's is great with pretzels, chips, anything! I love this flavor and the cheese one! Look online and on Ibotta for coupons and rebates. Also, you can contact the company directly for coupons!
Valeria G.
East Peoria, IL
Super delicious dip. I usually have it with pretzel chips. I got it at Kroger's. Super yummy and still on the healthy side. Great for salty cravings. It's go-to for movies and gatherings with friends. Awesome taste and great texture. Delicious!!!!!!!!!
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
I bought it thinking it would be better than it actually is. It's super pricey also. I won't be a frequent flyer of this product.
Viva L.
Long beach
Its such a great healthy snack. It tasted better than I epected. Goes great with pretzels and pita chips.
Alison P.
This dip is great for on the go people like myself! I take these for a quick light snack, I like to pair it with pretzels for a healthy alternative.