BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like roasted red peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Cortney M.
New Albany, IN
This tastes just like hummus!!! I love this product because it's lower in fat than regular hummus. I love it!!
Viva L.
Long beach
Its such a great healthy snack. It tasted better than I epected. Goes great with pretzels and pita chips.
Marissa K.
Mount juliet, TN
This dip is healthy and tastes just amazing I love using these dips they are so healthy and taste great
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
This stuff tastes so great! I love it. It's a great snack sized product. Definitely recommend
Brye R.
This is a nice alternative to regular dips. It does taste 'healthier' but it's still good!!
valeria r.
miami, FL
this yogurt is good for an afternoon of anxiety it has a nice taste ,for me red pepper is the one that I like the most and has caught my attention...

is very good
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Tanisha T.
Paris
Love the flavor of red pepper. Great healthy alternative to sour cream and other dips. Pair this with veggies or pita chips for a great snack. Nice to serve at parties. Good value for the money too. Would def buy again.
Emily I.
London
I love this stuff great as a vegetable dip and great as a spread on rice cakes!!!! YUMMY!!! Great buy from Walmart
Deemah A.
Soooo niice anddddd sooooo good i loveet soo yuumme i just eyted every day so good and i just loveettt so muush