BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like roasted red peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Linda D.
Reading, PA
I was a little sceptic to try this,  considering this is a very traditional dish for me,  but it was surprisingly pretty good!
Florangel L.
Florida
The perfect dip, light and very flavory , just add to your corn tortilla and get a healthy snack on the go, i just love it
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I love red peppers this is such a good snack for when I'm at work I absolutely adore these they're so yummy and so healthy
Selena B.
This yogurt dip! It the bomb.com i loved it! The flavor and alongside the kther flavors a delicious i will be buying more!
Kate M.
Exton, PA
Delicious and nutritious. I use this as a fruit dip for snacks at work. It's flavorful and makes for a satisfying snack.
Cristina R.
Newark, NJ
There is no way to describe how tasty it is this Greek yogourt is rich rich I love all its flavors highly recommended it
Salenrah K.
Fort Wayne
This is the yogurt I the perfect pairing to veggies and even crackers and chips. I would by this yogurt many times over.
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
I'm on A Keto diet. I use this to dip my pork rinds into. It's yummy and creamy! Can't go wrong with this! I love it!
Karla C.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is a creamier version of hummus. It tastes great as a spread for sandwiches or just a cracker topper.
ashlee w.
So yummy, I love most of chobanis stuff. This was the perfect snack for a lunch I packed at work. It hit the spot.