Anna S.
This dip is amazing!! Low calorie and delicious! I love to keep a small container of this with me to snack on throughout the day so I can keep my metabolism going and add in some extra nutrition that I wouldn't get snacking on something I could buy from a vending machine.

The only con for me is that it isn't the easiest to find in my area. None of the grocery stores in my area carry any of the Meze dips, so I try to stock up on it when I get a chance to go to a store that does carry it.