BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like roasted red peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
My Favorite dip ever! I love roasted red pepper anything first and foremost. I loved the taste and ate it with a fresh banquette. I mix this dip with sour cream, chives, and cilantro. Try it, your tastebuds will Thankyou.
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
Just tryed these dips for the first time recently and they are very tasty. I ate mine with pita chips. Like it that way or with veggies! Got it at the grocery store. Def recommend trying it!
Brooke G.
Naples, FL
Chobani has always been a good brand in my opinion, but when I saw they were coming out with new dips I was ecstatic. I absolutely love dips, and eat a lot of veggies, so it is nice to have something other than ranch and hummus every time to use with them.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
A great tasting healthy alternative to conventional dips! The roasted red pepper meze dip is very flavorful. I love it on crackers and for dipping veggies. It also works great as a sandwich spread.
Kassidy B.
I think this is really refreshing! Great during the summer for a healthy snack! I usually get it from super one. It is decently priced and a really easy healthy snack! I usually eat it with those pretzel chips!
Lindsay C.
YUM! Love this. Such a nice product to serve at a party. I pair it with chips and veggies. It's healthy and light, great for a snack. I would purchase this again, even though it could be a little pricey. I certainly would recommend to others!!!!
Shea L.
Gunter
Love it. It taste so good and is so sweet. I love that it is healthy too. Greek yogurt is my favorite and this is my favorite brand. Put some real fruit in it and it is amazing!
eleesa w.
This stuff is amazing!!! I love food and will pretty much eat anything, but wow. This is great paired with GF chips. Super healthy and tastes great... not too pricey either.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
I like to have these with hummus and veggies at work for a quick snack! I also spread it on my sandwiches! You can't be the quality of this product and the smoothness!
Raiza R.
Southbridge, MA
My husband enjoys these so much we literally buy them a bunch and they don’t last in my fridge he is satisfied with the flavor very unique not many other brands make it like this