BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani Meze™ DIp is made with Greek Yogurt crafted in the Mediterranean tradition with globally inspired flavors. Deliciously creamy and made with only natural ingredients like roasted red peppers. Enjoy the warm tradition of the Mediterranean table.

Anna S.
This dip is amazing!! Low calorie and delicious! I love to keep a small container of this with me to snack on throughout the day so I can keep my metabolism going and add in some extra nutrition that I wouldn't get snacking on something I could buy from a vending machine.

The only con for me is that it isn't the easiest to find in my area. None of the grocery stores in my area carry any of the Meze dips, so I try to stock up on it when I get a chance to go to a store that does carry it.
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
This is a perfect snack when you don't want something  heavy. I  usually eat it with pita chips or pita bread. It's a good price for the taste. I would buy it again since I do love the flavor of it. I as very satisfied by the product and taste can't go wrong.
Valeria G.
East Peoria, IL
Super delicious dip. I usually have it with pretzel chips. I got it at Kroger's. Super yummy and still on the healthy side. Great for salty cravings. It's go-to for movies and gatherings with friends. Awesome taste and great texture. Delicious!!!!!!!!!
Ava D.
West Hartford, CT
Ok this stuff is amazing. I am a dip lover and nothing can beat the classic French onion in my book, but it's so bad for you with the full fag sour cream. This is an amazing substitute so rich and creamy and satisfies that craving without you feeling tottally guilty after. I love it.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
My Favorite dip ever! I love roasted red pepper anything first and foremost. I loved the taste and ate it with a fresh banquette. I mix this dip with sour cream, chives, and cilantro. Try it, your tastebuds will Thankyou.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg , NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE yogurt dips.  If you love dips and are trying to reduce calories...anything with yogurt as a base is the way to go.  I dont think you could tell the difference if you didnt know what it was.  I have found them on sale and highly recommend.  Worth a try!
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
Just tryed these dips for the first time recently and they are very tasty. I ate mine with pita chips. Like it that way or with veggies! Got it at the grocery store. Def recommend trying it!
Brooke G.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Chobani has always been a good brand in my opinion, but when I saw they were coming out with new dips I was ecstatic. I absolutely love dips, and eat a lot of veggies, so it is nice to have something other than ranch and hummus every time to use with them.
Danyelle R.
Las Vegas
So yummy! I saw this randomly while shopping at target one day, I had no clue what to make with it so I ended up making a grilled chicken pita pocket with roasted red peppers and zucchini. Such a light and healthy dinner. 10/10 would recommend.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Grab some pretzel or pita chips and go to town with this dip! I love it. It's also great to pair with veggies as a dip or you can use it as a garnish on wraps. It's a pretty good value for what you get and I definitely will buy again.