Add a Photo

#140 in Yogurt
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fairmont, MN
This yogurt is so filling and the taste is sweet but not too sweet! Another thing that's good about this yogurt is that it is healthy and it is inexpensive. Greek yogurt is a good source of protein. I sometimes eat the Chobani vanilla Greek yogurt for breakfast and sometimes after I workout! This is by far my favorite yogurt brand.
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
I love this yogurt! The thing that i like about this brand is that they have good grams of protein and in my diet i try to incorporate a lot of grams of protein. I totally recommend this vanilla flavor it is really good. Chobani offers all sorts of flavors. If vanilla is not your favorite you can always look for other flavors.
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
I love eating this with a little bit of dark chocolate chips when I'm in the mood for something sweet. Right now I am on a diet so tasty treats like this that are actually good for you, are what makes dieting a lot easier. If you freeze it and mix the chocolate chips in, it tastes just like frozen yogurt. Yummy.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Ithaca, Ny
I eat chobani every morning for breakfast and the vanilla is my favorite flavor! A bit more expensive than some other brands but it's by far the best and totally worth the price. Some flavors contain more sugar than others so that's definitely something to watch out for if you're trying to be healthy.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Saint Louis, MI
I have to have whole milk because of health issues, per my doctor's request and anymore you cannot find whole milk ANYTHING. this is one of the ONLY yogurts I can eat. I live in the smallest town ever and this is the only flavor of whole milk yogurt I can find, I just add fruit or chia seeds.
Julie G.
Julie G.
I don't eat a lot of breakfast, but vanilla greek yogurt is pretty hard to beat overall. Quick, portable, easy to eat on the go, and it doesn't clash with my requisite morning coffee. Overall, it is probably my favorite greek yogurt on the market, because making it is just way too much work.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Laurel, MD
I buy this yogurt from Target and the price is just right. I typically eat a big bowl of this yogurt with granola for breakfast every day. Although it is so yummy, I have occasionally had it for dessert with raspberry syrup. The vanilla flavor is good, but also very versitile. Yummy yogurt!
Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
This vanilla greek yogurt is my favorite vanilla greek yogurt I have ever found. I have tried a lot because I really wanted to find a greek yogurt that did not taste completely sour..and this did the trick. the vanilla is well complimented by Chobani in their Greek yogurt varieties
abby k.
abby k.
Jericho, NY
I had a big tub of the vanilla greek yogurt and i absolutely loved it. it's sweet because of the vanilla taste, but still tart because of the yogurt. I would eat it everyday in a bowl with blueberries and strawberries. It was a delicious snack for any time that i was hungry!
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Dalton, MA
This greek yogurt is wonderful. The vanilla flavor is spot on and can be eaten on its own or with toppings. I also enjoy using this as a base for smoothies. You get a lot of yogurt at a good price. Really good yogurt with a variety of flavors if you like more than vanilla.