Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani

Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

#9 in Yogurt

Whole Milk Plain Greek 32oz

[product:chobani-plain-whole-milk] is this sweet or should I buy vanilla?
Trying to find the best yogurt, can you recommend this one ?
Start your review of Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt uploaded by Rosie N.
Oh, it’s extremely thick! This was creamy and thick, has double the protein than normal yogurts. It's made out of whole milk which is a great source of calcium. I use this with my smoothies but because this tastes tart and pasty, it doesn't taste as good with my vegi smoothies. But with fruits, it breaks it up a little. It’s a big ole 32 oz container and will last for weeks. And eventually, it will get watery but that's normal. This goes for about $4.79. Overall, it's good but I might not buy it again right away because I want to try out other yogurts.
Josephine T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt uploaded by Josephine T.
I usually put Chobani plain greek yogurt for my banana cakes , it makes my cake moist and delicious. I will recommend this to my friends and relatives.Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
Bianca T.
Santa Monica, CA
Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt uploaded by Bianca T.
I am obsessed with this product. It’s high protein, low calorie, and super versatile. I use it for breakfast yogurt bowls, Indian food, and in my protein smoothies. Couldn’t recommend more!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I just love Greek yogurt especially when you top it off with some strawberries and granola wow what an amazing breakfast there’s nothing like this and I highly recommend you will be so surprised how much you will enjoy thisWhat a great way to start your morning
Ana B.
Boca Raton, FL
Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt uploaded by Ana B.
Yummmm!! My go to quick fix meal post workout with some yummy granola and fresh blueberries! Absolutely repeat customer on this one. The bigger container makes it so convenient for me to indulge everyday. 0 grams of sugar makes it a perfect treat for balance and diet. 😋
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt uploaded by Heidi R.
Es súper cremoso, generalmente lo utilizo para hacer mi overnight oats, a veces lo preparo en paletas cremosas con frutas en todas las presentaciones queda muy rico
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt uploaded by Maribel M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just like to eat it in my smoothies, I feel that creaminess that it gives and that bitter taste in my smoothies is delicious [product:chobani-plain-nonfat-greek-yogurt---32oz]
Alejandra V.
Atlanta
Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt uploaded by Alejandra V.
I love their plain yogurt because I always mixed with fruit and granola. It is the perfect and healthy breakfast! You should try it all together you’re gonna love it! Always in my fridge. At least have this twice a week
Brandi B.
Lynn Haven, FL
Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt uploaded by Brandi B.
This stuff is fantastic! Very little bitter or chalky taste that frequently accompanies nonfat Greek yogurt. I use it on its own but also in my baking. It makes amazing biscuits and pizza crusts!!!
Valerie E.
Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt uploaded by Valerie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious, rich, thick, creamy yogurt that is healthy, Full of flavor and protein. Affordable price. We absolutely love it and wouldn’t change a thing.