Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani

Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

#22 in Yogurt

Vanilla Non-Fat Greek 32oz

How many grams of sugar?
never actually tried this flavor, how do you like it?
How do you top your #chobani? [product:chobani-blended-vanilla-non-fat]? Sometimes I use [product:chobani-plain-non-fat] and add berries and add a handful [product:kellogg's-frosted-flakes-cereal] for sweetness , othertimes, I have vanilla and homemade granola made from Quaker Instant Oatmeal Original and berries. What do you eat in yours? 😋
Start your review of Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt!
Tess D.
Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Tess D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love chobani yogurt creamy delicious and healthy and it’s an American company! I love to eat it just plain and use it for desserts and snacks, flavored and plain!
Darlene S.
Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Darlene S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Greek yogurt and when you add gluten free granola to it, you have a perfect snack or great breakfast item. Chobani yogurt is so smooth and creamy and the flavors are always amazing. I could literally eat it all day. We always have yogurt in our fridge. Simple Truth® Organic Granola Clusters Fruit & Nut -- 12 oz
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Eva B.
Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Publix
I love this Greek yogurt. I usually put some fruits and a little honey on it. I really love this combination but still eating it alone is delicious.Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 🍓🍇🫐🍏
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Target
This yogurt is so good. Made with only natural ingredients 0% milk fat, and simple ingredients. It is so good by itself or with fruit and granola and almond butter on top. Love it! I’m all about that extra protein for a snack.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Rosie N.
This vanilla one is my everything! I pick this up every time I’m at the market. Chobani’s greek yogurts has a rich and creamy texture that's absolutely amazing. And the sweet vanilla, so good! Sometimes I like to add bit of granola in there just for the crunch but for the most part, I like eating it plain. It’s only a little over a dollar for this Greek yogurt at the supermarket near where I live, which is a great deal. So yep, I’m still going to buy this every grocery trip.
Diana G.
Boca Raton, FL
Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Diana G.
Great quality, great taste ( my favorites are vanilla and cinnamon) perfect match with fruit salad and cranberries, I enjoy the big presentation that lasted a lot with the same fresh as first time . Hardly recommended to add some fit to your daily food hours
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love eating yogurt and over the years I have whittled down to the brands that are m favorite 😍! Chobani has the best flavors but I am very partial to the Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt. The vanilla taste is so light and the texture is creamy and smooth. #healthyeats
Jasmin M.
Kirkland, WA
Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Jasmin M.
This review is for the lemon blended variety. There is lemon pulp blended in, which gives it a slightly unappealing texture. However, if you are a tart lemonade lover, this is probably the yogurt for you! I would recommend using this yogurt in lemon baked goods, like muffins. Its bright and tangy flavor is sure to bring the best profiles from fresh raspberries and blueberries!
Mary S.
Chester, CT
My favorite. I use this for fresh fruit and smoothies and granola !!! Excellent stuff. Creamy and not to sweet , high in protein low in fat. Perfect staple for your refrigerator.
Gabrielle F.
Las Vegas, NV
Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Gabrielle F.
I love this flavor. I eat this every other day. I love adding fruit and Mimi chocolate chips to it with granola and pecans and bananas.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca S.
il y a 2 ans
How do you top your #chobani? Chobani® Vanilla Non-Fat Greek Yogurt? Sometimes I use Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt and add berries and add a handful [product:kellogg's-frosted-flakes-cereal] for sweetness , othertimes, I have vanilla and homemade granola made from Quaker Instant Oatmeal Original and berries. What do you eat in yours? 😋
Padma N. il y a 2 ans
I have it with frozen berries and choco chipssss❤️
Faith P.
Plymouth , ME
il y a 3 ans
Lindsey W. il y a 7 mois
I prefer Chobani because it doesn’t contain any artificial preservatives or artificial sweeteners. Damon contains sucralose, which some believe has an adverse impact on your metabolism