GroceryDairyChobani
Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz

Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz

by Chobani

Introducing Chobani™ Coffee Creamers. We keep our creamer simple and delicious. Starting from farm-fresh cream from our yogurt-making process, we only add milk, cane sugar, vanilla extract, and a touch of natural flavoring. Stirred into your coffee, our creamer makes every sip sweeter than the last. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz!
HEATHER C.
Freeport, TX
Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by HEATHER C.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Absolutely love this brand. I bought the pumpkin spice flavor. Delicious, no after taste. Some other brands have that artificial taste, let me tell you this one doesn't. Very creamy and has a light pumpkin 🎃 taste. I highly recommend
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Krissy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love Chobani yogurt and smoothies, and I couldn't wait to try their new coffee creamer. It's a healthier, and creamier alternative than most other coffee creamers out there, and tastes just as delicious! I love the vanilla, it isn't overly sweet, it just has the right amount of flavor. It's worth giving it a try, they have several flavors, including Holliday flavors. I can't wait to try them all!
Smita N.
Morrisville, NC
Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Smita N.
Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Smita N.
Makes for a very rich and delicious coffee, but reducing one star only because it is a little too sweet. Adding less amount of it would be better, as it reduces the sweetness. However, this would have definitely been better with less sugar. I love how healthy it is compared to synthetic creamers available in the market loaded with artificial ingredients. This had no added junk, no added oils and made from farm fresh milk. It is a little expensive, but lasts a while.
Leah E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Leah E.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Rico y saludable : Ingredientes naturales y 4 gramos de azúcar , 30 calorías . ¡ME ENCANTA! Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz
Joseph F.
Coldwater, MS
Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Joseph F.
Looking for a good coffee cream? Have you tried this yet? If not, I suggest you do! Chobani has truly outdone themselves with this creamer, it is absolutely delicious! #chobani #coffeecream #coffee
Lacey S.
Atlanta
Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Lacey S.
Purchased at: Publix
These are currently bogo at my Publix so decided to try. I actually enjoyed it to the point of having two cups of coffee back to back (which I usually don't do). I like to have a variety for my coffee so will be adding to the collection.
Stephanie R.
Sparks, NV
Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie R.
3 stars because there’s a thick layer of hardened cream settled at the top. It says to shake well on the bottle but there’s no amount of shaking to help mix the cream up. This didn’t happen with the first bottle I bought a couple weeks ago. Other than that the vanilla flavor is my favorite. I can only find this at Sprouts.
Mariah B.
Alden, NY
My new go-to creamer! It’s low in calories, carbs, and sugar and it does not contain any artificial flavors or ingredients. The flavor is just sweet enough to make my morning coffee worth waking up to!
Jacqueline B.
Millbrook, AL
Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Jacqueline B.
So, the product that I want to review is cookies and cream flavor and that flavor tastes amazing! It’s so good and I could probably drink it by itself. My husband bought it for me so I’m not sure of the price, but you really can’t put a price in liquid gold. Next I’ll try the vanilla one update my review.
Aydin A.
Miami
Chobani Vanilla Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Aydin A.
If you like your coffee sweet like I do, you will love this. It is fully natural. And it tastes rich. And most importantly, you don’t need to put any additional sweetener. Widely available in most stores, slightly more expensive than other alternatives but worth it.

Looking for your answer?