BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

David G.
David G.
Foodie Expert
This flavor is not the greatest. The vanilla tastes a bit synthetic and is a bit off-putting. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Struthers, OH
Foodie Expert
Love these yogurts!! Great flavor, so good! Great snack to have anytime and easy to take on the go! My favorite brand of yogurt!
Lyoka T.
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Nice taste and consistency. Makes a good breakfast with some granola or fruits. Easy and healthy. Just what you need.
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Chobani greek yogurt, it's my go-to Greek. I haven't tried all of their products but I haven't found one I don't like.
Robert C.
Robert C.
Spring Valley, CA
This one is pretty good for the calories and best of the Greek yogurts ... I especially like the choclate flavor
Geraldine C.
Geraldine C.
Love this yogurt! healthy but at the same time a delicious way to indulge in a sweet treat without too much of the guilt!
Mackenzi Y.
Mackenzi Y.
Shelby, NC
Foodie Expert
Really good and healthy for you. I like to add in cut up berries to give it flavor rather than buy the flavored kind.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Bellefonte
Good to eat and it's the best to put fresh fruit in it too! It's similar to some products but not all of them!
kylie p.
kylie p.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Very tasty. Whenever I am in the mood for yogurt i will always be purchasing this brand. The vanallia is always a great way to go.
Veronica  B.
Veronica B.
Brooksville, FL
This yogurt trumps all other yogurt brands currently out. Its soo good my five year old loves the tubes they have for kids. Its very creamy and tastes even better with fruit or granola in it.