BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Zephyrhills Fl
Foodie Expert
I love vanilla yogurt and this is the best of the best. It mixes chocolate and vanilla perfectly in a amazing tang of flavor. I will definitely buy this again!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
I love the creamy taste of Chobani.  Especially the vanilla chocolate chunk.  It's decadent.  I usually get it on sale at my local Shoprite.
Nickie R.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
So simple it's great. The classic taste is amazing and I can even get my family to eat it. It's a little more expensive than other yogurt brands but I think it's worth it.
Madison 👑.
Madison 👑.
I love love love this yogurt! To me Greek is better than normal yogurt because of the taste. This is super healthy way to start your day off or to have for a snack. Usually I get these at Harris teeter when they're on sale.
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
Hialeah, FL
I love this one so much it's my favorite from the rest. It tastes so good and it doesn't even feel like I'm on a diet when I eat it because of how good it taste
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Love this year hurt it's acts as a healthy but yet delicious snack for. A great price pretty affordable I love that they have bits of fruit of nuts
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
Clarksville
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite only down fall is they can get pretty pricey since they are delicious. Plus I'm not the only one eating them at home.
lindsey m.
lindsey m.
love chobani yogurts because they make you feel so satisfied after eating one you don't feel so full or too empty and they are perfect for a snack
Ana O.
Ana O.
Foodie Expert
Great snacks to take on the go!! I love good yogurt and chobani is great, I love the plain one so I can add fruits and nuts!!!
Susana M.
Susana M.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
This is such a good snack to have while you're on a diet. You have something relatively healthy with a sweet chocolate taste.