BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Erica P.
Erica P.
Missouri City
Foodie Expert
This yogurt is great tasting, and a great value. It is healthier then some alternatives with less sugars and more protein to keep you satisfied and full. I am a repeat customer of ChobanI and would recommend to others.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Foodie Expert
So yummy, easy to pack my lunch. The chocolates are large enough to enjoy. Super rich greek yogurt i love it and the price is great. I get fuller faster than with yoplait yogurt. I would and do buy again
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Foodie Expert
So so so yummy! This yogurt is so thick and creamy! It is absolutely great! Best Greek yogurt I have tried! It has the perfect consistency! It is not too sweet but not too bland! I love love love it!!!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Anchorage, AK
This yogurt is so yummy! I love chocolate and crunch in my yogurt and this did not disappoint. I like the vanilla flavor of the yogurt and the chocolate is really nice in there. Almost tastes like a desert but It's somewhat healthy for you. I would definitely buy this again.
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Good taste. Good protein source.
I use it for fruit salads or with a cottage cheese. Yammy.
Vanilla is my favorite taste.
Very healthy and low on calories.
I would like to try it as an ice cream
Jehalnny P.
Jehalnny P.
I like this yogurt because it is very susve, it has a magic flavor. I love the feeling when I feel it in my mouth, it really is amazing its texture, it is very soft and delicious. Realmentf in all presentations
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
Foodie Expert
Love for a quick snack or to throw in your smoothies . Good quality and I trust this brand . I wish they would come out with bigger packs and not so many tart flavors . I get this every time I go to the store .
Adam H.
Adam H.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy Greek yogurt as a healthy snack but I usually don't enjoy the flavor. Other brands tend to be bland but this flavor was great. I would recommend this flavor to others and I will buy it again.
Tashay L.
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA
At first I didn't like the texture of the yogurt before you mix it, but it's very good! There's not too many pieces of anything and it's a healthy alternative. I buy 5-10 a week because they are always on sell!
Irian C.
Irian C.
This is my go to yogurt! Its rich and full of flavor friends and it even has little bits of coconut in them. Super delicious! I totally recommend 😊 Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Flip Almond Coco Loco