BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Miki M.
Miki M.
Punta Gorda, FL
Foodie Expert
It's great but not as good as their flip cups, but when they're on sale I buy this one
cailey f.
cailey f.
Wilmington, NC
I love this yogurt for a quick breakfast. It compliments so many things! I love it.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
I was not big into yogurt, however when I tried this I was hooked. I usually get from Walmart and its reasonably priced. I love how smooth it is and the chocolate is so good mixed in with it. Good flavor??? no Great flavor.. I could eat this for dessert every night or just for a go to snack.. try it, you might love it.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Tempe, AZ
By far my favorite flavor and brand of yogurt! The Chobani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Blended Low-Fat Greek Yogurt is the perfect snack to pass as your favorite decadent dessert. Don't forget to add your favorite granola. (-; You can find this yogurt at any of your local grocery stores!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this because it is a great dessert crusher when I am craving something sweet!  It had the perfect balance of Vanilla and Chocolate!  I haven't found a yogurt as good as this one!  I bought this from Kroger and I would definitely recommend getting this.
LeAnn F.
LeAnn F.
Shreveport
I love that Chobani's low fat options never actually taste like they're low fat.  And to be able to make a chocolate chunk yogurt that easily blends to two textures (yogurt and chocolate) is great! I tell all of my yogurt loving friends to try chobani
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Independence, MO
Foodie Expert
I have been eating this yogurt to aid to lifting weights. It is low in fats and high in protein, yet still tastes sweet. I typically mix it with granola for extra protein! Love it, staple to my diet. You can buy it virtually anywhere they sell yogurt.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Kearney , NE
Love this! It is so creamy and delicious!! I have a hard time finding just regular yogurt that I like but I fell in love with this one super easily!! I haven't tried a lot of the other flavors, but I would definitely be willing!
Alana N.
Alana N.
Super delicious and creamy! Chobani yogurt is so amazing. It's the only yogurt I buy! this tastes like a vanilla milkshake with chocolate swirls. Hands down my favorite yogurt and I will definitely be buying any new flavors
McKann T.
McKann T.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally don't think Chobani yogurt tastes very good and it's usually not worth the cost it sells for. I would not recommend this product and I do not purchase it for myself anymore because I've found better options.