BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Denise K.
Denise K.
Grayslake, IL
My go to yogurt. Love this and even my son will share it with me. He asks for this over the kid ones.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Favorite! I love the taste. The portions are great and it is easy to add a mix of nuts in container.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Cranston, RI
Foodie Expert
Perfect combination of vanilla & chocolate flavors! The chocolate chunks are really satisfying.
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love my Greek yogurt and Chobani is always a good option. Love the selection of flavors too.
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
My absolute fave yogurt. a nice sweet treat that is great for lunchboxes or after work snacks.
naira s.
naira s.
Duluth, GA
Foodie Expert
I tried once or twice I didn't like it very much it doesn't even taste like vanilla flavor
Chantel S.
Chantel S.
Brandon , Fl
When I want ice cream or chocolate and I can't because of a diet I am on this is my go to!
Ale V.
Ale V.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite yogurts! And this flavor is amazing. They're perfect for a night snack!
Coraima L.
Coraima L.
I absolutely love these yogurts and I also add granola just to give it more of a crunch!
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Easy to open container. Great texture and taste. Great value for the price.