BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Crissan J.
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
Foodie Expert
For a person that doesn't enjoy yogurt... This tastes really good! Better than expected, I bought this in Publix, definitely will buy again.
Sonia I.
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
I love the yogurt to have some chunk blend because sometimes the yogurt I get grossed out and this makes my taste for yogurt much better.
Ayisilu R.
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
Foodie Expert
Love the taste of it. Although I don't like it now because I am more into the coconut flavored yogurts, it is worth trying
Betsie M.
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
Love the Greek yogurt, there are several good flavor to choose from. I eat these for my snack or if I want something sweet
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I love this yogurt! It's a sweet treat without all the calories! It also keeps me full for a while, unlike other yogurts!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt! I love how its low fat greek yogurt which makes it healthier and i feel like it tastes better !
Sarrah D.
Sarrah D.
Tampa, FL
Love almost all of their flavors and now I don't even use sour cream I just use the greek plain yogurt instead!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Lancaster, CA
Super smooth. Great flavor. Amazing with fresh fruit and granola. Perfect size for a quick morning breakfast
RUBY l.
RUBY l.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt great taste and low fat as well as non expensive u can find them for a dollar at Walmart
Ana A.
Ana A.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor! This is my favorite Greek yogurt, not acid as other brands. The right amount of sweet