BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Jill S.
Jill S.
Foodie Expert
Chobani makes awesome Greek yogurt! Some are blended steady and others are fruit on the bottom. The vanilla chocolate chunk on is already blended and really delicious. The consistency is thick and creamy.
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Saraland, AL
This is my favorite Greek yogurt. I suppose it's just the taste, I don't know what the nutritional content difference is between the brands but I just like the flavor of the Chobani vanilla the best.
Lana S.
Lana S.
Quincy, MA
I love yogurt and nothing is better than yogurt with chocolate. Well maybe if they had a banana with chocolate option that would knock my socks off but for now this creamy wonder will do the trick.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Chobani is my favort yogurt hands down. I absolutely love it. I really like any of the ones that have chocolate in them and the vanilla is really good too. my favorite ones are the flip cups
Gina R.
Gina R.
Perfect taste! All their flavors are exactly what they say it is. This is the only vanilla chocolate blend I've tasted and actually loved it for being exactly that, chocolate and vanilla.
Shernell J.
Shernell J.
Foodie Expert
I'm a yoplait girl but sometimes I cheat on it with Chobani mainly because I prefer their Greek yogurt, love the taste and texture and they have the most unique flavors.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Winter Park, FL
I'm a huge fan of this yogurt. it's so creamy and I feel so good after I eat it. it goes so well in smoothies or with granola and the quality is always impeccable.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
Not somethings would eat daily, but definitely a tasty snack! It's a nice substitute when you're wanting something sweet, but want to stay on the healthy side!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love Greek yogurt and in my opinion chobani is the best one out there. It's taste is amazing whether you decide to eat it alone or add something into it
Ayleth L.
Ayleth L.
San Diego, CA
AMAZING!
They taste really good and they're low-fat. You can eat them everywhere, it really works for me when I am at school and I didn't have breakfast.