BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Darby S.
Darby S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
Chobani is the best yogurt you can buy. It is healthy and they make it taste good. I love all the stuff they add in them like the blueberries at the bottom or the chocolate on the side. Put a dash of honey in there and you are good to go!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Dracut, MA
I love Chobani! it tastes great (can take a bit to get used to the bitter taste) but it really grows on you. Great for eating alone or adding into smoothies and really makes me feel like im getting protein and health benefits.
Clair P.
Clair P.
Foodie Expert
Chobani is my favorite Greek yogurt. It has the best taste and texture. It's naturally sweetened so it doesn't have any sort of bitter after taste that some brands do. Any flavor of Greek yogurt from Chobani is a good choice
Juli L.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
I like this yogurt because once I saw my teacher eating this and then I decided to buy this product at my local store and it was very good and I'm happy that they have a lot of different flavors and fruits and other sabors
Cristal B.
Cristal B.
Tallahassee , FL
Foodie Expert
I used to eat Chobani all the time before my stomach became offended by milk. Chobani is so smooth and delicious and is packed with protein. It's also low in fat. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves yogurt
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Foodie Expert
I never knew how horrible Greek yogurt could smell until I tried Chobani... That being said, the chocolate in this was very good and made it much more bearable to eat. Would recommend to those who like Greek yogurt.
sue v.
sue v.
Indianapolis , IN
Foodie Expert
Chobani is my all time favorite yogurt! The chocolate chunks are my favorite. It makes it, taste great, I bought it at target and it didn't disappoint. It leave me feeling full, I would definitively purchase again!
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
My all time favorite yogurt. I love the taste of this yogurt better than other Greek yogurts. The chocolate flavor is so good. It's a feat price for such a good Greek yogurt. Everyone should try it. It's delicious.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Katy, TX
Not much of a yogurt fan but these yogurts are amazing. They have such good flavors and a wide variety of them too. When I am eating healthy I love to eat these because they also will take care of my sweet tooth.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I personally love all Greek yogurt by this company but recently tried this particular flavor! It was light and delicious! I added some granola to this as well. I would absolutely recommend this product to others.