BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Hadia  A.
Hadia A.
Foodie Expert
Chobani is my and my kids absolute favorite Greek yogurt. It doesn't have the tangy taste other Greek yogurts generally have
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Chobani is my absolute favorite Greek yogurt brand! I prefer Greek to regular as it is more filling and healthier. This flavor did not disappoint, and I am usually not a chocolate yogurt fan.
Regina C.
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
Such a perfect snack to fill me up with protein and hit that sweet tooth of mine! Tastes delicious and I love the price! Love the variety of flavors and always stock up during my grocery shopping!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This yogurt is like a healthy dessert. Taste so good. And is healthy, don't have many calories and the taste is good.