BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Este E.
Este E.
Severna Park, MD
Love this yogurt! It is full of protein and satisfys my late afternoon sweet tooth!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
Chobani yogurt made my younger brother like greek yogurt. Chobani itself has a very unique and yummy taste, and this flavor is very good as well. I personally prefer the vanilla yogurt with the granola or chocolate chips that you add in yourself but all are good.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Such good yogurt! Vanilla is a great flavor. I like to add nuts to it or granola to add an extra crunch. They also make flips to add food into and it is so yummy! Love yogurt
Chantelle M.
Chantelle M.
Raeford, NC
This yogurt is really yummy and I feel so good when I eat it. It's obviously healthy because yogurt is just good for your stomach and such. It's at the same price as Yoplait, so inexpensive. I have and will buy again.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
This is a great yogurt. It gives a good serving of protein and tastes great. Not too sweet, so it does great with any meal.
Cherry J.
Cherry J.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite yogurt snack. I love the vanilla flavor and the chocolate just sets it off right!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Germantown, WI
I loved this yogurt,until I could not find it in stores anymore. If I could find it again I would love to eat it.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
New Carlisle, IN
Love this yogurt. I like to try all the different flavors. The texture and flavor are great.
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Anything with chocolate is a hit in my book. Get with the non GMO Chobani and id buy more often
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
This yogurt is really good. However, I can't find it anywhere! I wish this was made to be more available.