BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Brett F.
Brett F.
Madisonville, KY
Foodie Expert
This was perfect for a sweet treat. The chocolate was just enough to kick my craving.
Briana F.
Briana F.
Foodie Expert
I live this yogurt because its not super sweet like some yogurts are, its just right :)
Anna D.
Anna D.
Kalamazoo, MI
By far my favorite yogurt. It makes for a great breakfast- not to heavy but full of protein. It's also a great way for me to treat my sweet tooth.
Katora H.
Katora H.
Steubenville, OH
I love chocolate,vanilla and yogurt so why not combine them all and wal lah its done. My favorite of all
Amey D.
Amey D.
New Rochelle, NY
It has a good simple flavor that does not grow old. I keep coming back to it since it goes down easy and has lower calories. I purchase it in bulk at the local BJ's and find that it is good value and easy on the pocket. I would add more fruit-based flavors!
Ester B.
Ester B.
Este es de mis preferidos y de los chicos también es Low-fat y los sabores que tiene son muy agradables, esta es mi marca preferida.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great taste and consistency, but it's just a tad too pricy for me. Other Greek yogurt brands are cheaper and taste almost the same, but you really can't beat Chobani yogurt.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Super tasty flavor plus chunks of chocolate - what more could you want? Usually a good buy when it's on sale, but not as expensive as other brands when it's not on sale.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Newton, GA
This was okay, but not my favorite. The chocolate chunks don't pair well with the yogurt.
Maryellen M.
Maryellen M.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite yogurt so yummy not too sweet just delicious 😊 this is the only yogurt I eat. It is delicious and full of protein