BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Hackett, AR
Love this product. It's just enough to give me a little pick me up and the flavoring is wonderful.
Hunter N.
Hunter N.
Super good for being a Greek yogurt. Doesn't have that super bitter/sour taste that some Greek yogurts have
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Clovis, NM
Foodie Expert
Love this yogurt takes so good love that it is Greek and that it is low fat! Price is pretty good
Cristal D.
Cristal D.
Cazenovia, NY
What can I say? I love chocolate, chocolate and yogurt it's really good. Chobani make it taste like heaven on earth. Yummy!!
Gretta D.
Gretta D.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
Creamy yogurt. It is good plain but add some granola or fresh fruit to make it outstanding.
Calder W.
Calder W.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Always impressed with the price and the quality of these Greek yogurts. Great consistency and flavor.
These are so good and great for mid day snacks....the mixing around gets used to but all in all great product👍
Monique C.
Monique C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Delicious!!!! The only way I can eat yogurt and chocolate..... so delicious
Bethanie M.
Bethanie M.
Andrews, TX
Amazing!
It taste awesome
It helped me pooooo a lot lmao
Super delicious
And easy on my stomach
Sheyenne L.
Sheyenne L.
Bakersfield
I really like this flavor, I also like the flips by Chobani and almond coco loco is my favorite of the flips